Reviews for The End of the World
greysanatomiac007 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was amazing! Are you going to write more?
Wen1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
in my oppinion, in part 2, Meredith was too weel. The bomb explosed near her, she had been projected, she had been blown by it and hit her head and the very nigth she was at home, she shouldn't.

Maybe you could write something on it ?

Teh Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
u know what? i've been telling everyone that, my frineds, my family, heck, even my birds, but no one believes me that Derek is going to be all like "Merideth, i /need/ you!" then drop Addison. because even though she is a good Doctor and person all around, she and Derek /don't/ mix... even if i do despise her for stealing him from Merideth... wow do i love Grey's Anatomy!

LifeOnCrack chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I threw stuff at my tv when the episode ended just when it was getting good. Well, it was already good but come on i have to know what's going to happen me and my friend joy haven't been talking about anything but Grey's Anatomy. I love your fic so update.
ameriker chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I loved this! And I too absolutely loved the episode! Im trying to patiently wait for the conclusion, but its so hard!

I even went back to my season one tapes this morning, lol. Dont forget season one is on dvd on Tuesday the 14th! :D
xComet260x chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I hope he runs to try and see her and is all "I have to see her the women I love is in there and she might not get to know I love her more than anything!" OMG I hope that happens
sketchysteph04 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I really enjoyed this piece you wrote. I hope you decide to continue this story.
Inertia321 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I sort of thought it'd be used as the push Derek needs to realize he loves Merideth (don't hate me, but I'd rather Addison be in the show, though I wish she could stay and not be with Derek...) but moreover, I thought it'd be the push Christina needs to realize how much she loves Burke, because dammit, that girl is just not clued in. plus YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY IZZIE AND ALEX!

I'm jealous that you can scream at the TV. Grey's Anatomy isn't over until 12:30 here and all my family's asleep.
luvin-benadam chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
wow that was fantastic... and totaly how I pictured it going. I'm the same... Sunday has become my favourite day of the week except for the fact that I have school the nexy day. Anways ... your keeping me sane here ... please update soon
Dani Hope chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
great story...i hope you continue.
Strawberry Cherrios chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That was great! Can't wait for you to update!
MeredithGreyShepherd chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Love love love it, as I do all of your others. :-D
Lotteigh23 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Please update soon! That episode was my fave too. I want to know what is going to happen next!