Reviews for Child of Four
Genuine-Muggle-Hater chapter 79 . 4/2
I greatly enjoy this story. The grammatical, spelling, and other mistakes (such as naming Sebastian in one of the first few chapters instead of Ale or Ian which confused me unless it was somehow deliberate and that confuses even more) detract from the overall story but I understand that not all errors will ever be found and fixed. Te content makes up for the mistakes. I deeply enjoy the story and hope you won't give up on it and will update soon!
LuZero chapter 4 . 1/31
Kekeke Severus introduction in chapter 4 is the best one i have ever read xD
ForeverRainingFire chapter 79 . 1/20
Great story! I'm really, really enjoying it and can't wait to read more!
OrdinaryMortal chapter 1 . 1/14
I do hope you will be able to post the completed story -it's one of my favourite versions of Draco!
ColorMeAya chapter 79 . 1/14
This is a fantastic, well-written, and quite accurate rendition of what would've happened had Harry's parents lived. Even if I'm not really behind the whole threesome thing, I'm willing to overlook it since it's really not my story so I shouldn't criticize. Also, I like your choice for the wife of Fred and George. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Emma Marie Black chapter 74 . 1/5
Who the hell is she?!
Emma Marie Black chapter 27 . 1/4
Harry has a little crush on Draco. *Smirks*
I can see it, in fact I have always shipped it
xoxlollipopxox chapter 79 . 12/7/2014
this is incredible! I love this story. please update soon (:
AsuraHozuki801 chapter 79 . 11/14/2014
oh my god
i love you story, is so good adaptation of harry potter series *u*
I'll be waiting to see how continuous, this is very good u
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 10/31/2014
It's a unique of of such a innocently naive Draco, rather than the arrogant shagged everything in sight and looking for more Draco.
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 10/31/2014
Swing dancing in Hogwarts...oh the horrors lol. It's a pity Sirius and Cell broke up it sounds like they would have been a good match.
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 10/31/2014
Most sister would hate going with their brother to a dance but I'm glad Brie is different.
ArQuella chapter 71 . 10/29/2014
this is so cool 3
paskinmath chapter 79 . 10/22/2014
Your story is absolutely amazing. It's one of the most plausible re-imaginings that I've had the privilege to read. Your characterizations are top notch, and incredibly believable based on Canon. Thank you for sharing all your time and effort, it is been a privilege to read and I can't wait for more.
Happybunny chapter 79 . 10/16/2014
LOVE this story so glad you updated. I hope you do so again soon!
2,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »