Reviews for Child of Four
bd chapter 77 . 7/10/2012
Oh so this is one of those stories where Sirius is saved? *yawn*
Guest chapter 77 . 7/9/2012
Love, love, love this! It's like you took all my favorite au ideas and put them together in one fic. Can't wait for more.
traviswj chapter 77 . 7/9/2012
Nice! Keep up the great work :)
dgpolo chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I really think you trying too hard to shoehorn in canon events, you've already made this an AU with Lily and James being alive so there is no need to keep to canon. I can not fathom any circumstances that would allow a mother like Lily to let her beloved son who has already been abused at her sisters to stay there for 5 weeks without checking on him. And she doesn't have to do it herself, she has, not only a husband, but Sirius, Remus, the Longbottoms, Albus, Minerva, Poppy and a whole department of Aurors to send to check. Not to mention the Marauders could have placed spells to negate any abuse the Dursleys could think up plus Harry can do magic himself. I think your story is wonderful but I get the idea that when you are writing you do fine with the original stuff, the Slytherin Harry, is differently defined relationships with Snape and Draco, his elemental powers but then you think you have to have him abused some more or you have to introduce Dobby etc. You don't have to do those things. Just let your story go to where your ideas are taking it. Another thing, I don't think the summer breaks is more than 8 weeks so you've had Harry away from home for most of the summer and didn't let him go home at Christmas either (another case of trying to shoehorn in canon events, if he couldn't go home, which he really should have no matter who was ill, he could have spent the holidays with his blood brother Neville, couldn't he?) [For that matter I never did understand JKR keeping the Weasleys at school for the Christmas holidays just to go visit Charlie, I mean really, leaving your 11 year old and 3 others that you haven't seen in months to go visit a grown son who could come visit them much easier, nothing but a plot device)
Anyway I want to make sure you understand that I am enjoying your story very much, it was just this chapter that really seemed 'off'.
Guest chapter 72 . 7/8/2012
This was such a wonderful portrayal of Neville. Great writing. Sorry for the exceptionally late review of this chapter, but still you have written an attractive Neville to match the physical attractiveness of Matthew Lewis.
Guest chapter 77 . 7/7/2012
well crap. i caught up. Ive been reading nonstop for a few days... and now there isn't any more to read :( amazing chapter though, can not wait for the next
Guest chapter 77 . 7/6/2012
Great chapter! Really enjoyed reading it!
sunsethill chapter 77 . 7/6/2012
Poor Draco. You have done a beautiful, but horrific, job of showing what it must have been like for Draco during this time in canon. At least your Draco truly knows Severus is on his side and has something other than just pursuing survival to ground him.
Spennig chapter 77 . 7/6/2012
I've got to say I'm glad I found this one. I like your writing and look forward to more when it comes!
Adorin chapter 77 . 7/5/2012
great chapter, good to see you back and writing again. hope to see more of your story soon!
RRW chapter 77 . 7/5/2012
Ugg...isn't there some sort of house magic that evicts the enemy of the Malfoys from the home?
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 77 . 7/5/2012
GO DRACOOOO! I hope Neville and Sirius will be alright :c Can't wait for more! Draco's really strong :) I really like the way he is portrayed in this chapter! I think Bellatrix's insanity is also captured rather well :)
Lourdes08 chapter 77 . 7/5/2012
poor Draco!
the stress would kill anyone.
great chapter.
LethalMusings chapter 77 . 7/5/2012
This story is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work! (;
foxee-chik chapter 77 . 7/5/2012
omg! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
2,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »