Reviews for Child of Four
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
If he let Sirius and James pick their houses why not Harry?
Eloise Rosier chapter 79 . 8/19/2014
This is one of my favourite fanfics that I have read in a long time; I can't wait to read more!
David-El chapter 79 . 8/12/2014
Okay, I've got a question: why is Neville reacting so badly to the Cruciatus exposure this time as compared to canon? Also, has Snape given him the potion that helps with the exposure?

On another note, well done on how the rest of the story went, I especially liked your version of the trial, although I do wonder why they mentioned casting in a Muggle area, unless the Longbottom and Potter Manors are in a Muggle area. I can't wait to see how you do the rest of the series!
David-El chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Hmm, Bill and Sirius? I have to admit, I'd never even HEARD of that pairing before. And seeing as how you said that this will be a Harry/Draco story, I look forward to seeing how they go from enemies to lovers, and how Sirius will react to that. Also, I look forward to seeing how the Potter family reacts to Harry being a Parselmouth, assuming he still is one. I can't wait to read the rest!
Spennig chapter 79 . 8/7/2014
Glad to see more, I look forward to seeing how all this falls into place. I enjoy the develment of the characters you have done.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 79 . 8/5/2014
Extraordinary chapter hope to see more of this great story so please update soon.
GriffinFlight chapter 79 . 8/5/2014
Wow! Love this story, couldn't stop reading once I started. I love how Slytherin Harry is and also how logically you've planned the story out.
Tanouska chapter 79 . 7/31/2014
I'm so glad you updated this story again! I I've reread it a few times now (one of them to refresh my mind for this chapter) and it remains one of my favourite fics
Keep up the good work! (At your own pace :D )
AR chapter 79 . 7/31/2014
How lovely to see an update. Bummed that Neville was so seriously hurt that even magic couldn't help him back onto his feet. I'm glad Draco is managing to keep things together, no matter how much if a wreck he might be feeling. Worried, though for how long they can keep the act up. James didn't get the minister spot-which I know Harry really didn't want for him, but what repurcussions will that have forHarry? What's Dumbles going to do with his numbered days? How's slytherin house going to behave? And how the heck are they going to deal with the remaining hgoroxruxes?
the Prince's Jewel chapter 79 . 7/27/2014
I went back and reread it all, mostly because I was drawing a blank on the story after reading the first paragraph of the chapter. I do not regret that decision in the slightest, and am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
ob1292 chapter 79 . 7/24/2014
An interesting story so far I am eager to see what will come next. Good job
whirlwind29 chapter 79 . 7/22/2014
I love your story and can't wait for the next update. Please no Harry/Severus, Harry/Draco is just perfect.
RealSnarkGoddess chapter 79 . 7/21/2014
I'm so glad to see another chapter of this! I can't wait to reread the whole! Neville!
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
great start
can't wait to read more.
so Harry has some kind of control over weather?
or at least lightning?
it's ironic that his curse scar would take the form of a lightning bolt.
i always wondered why it was that,
and not something that matched the one who cast the curse.
foxee-chik chapter 79 . 7/21/2014
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
2,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »