Reviews for I Saw You
mokona chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
omg, I'm all weepy... That was so good and pretty and omg sad!

I Loved It!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Hm... one review, two wet eyes. The fic was a success.
Bean chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This is beautiful. Wow. Kinda confusing but that's just my simple mind I suppose. :) Any who, wonderfully done, I absolutely love Faramir and the whole Faramir/Boromir relationship! Wonderful job! God Bless!
Gwynn chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Oo, tar and feathers are loads of fun. Yay, tar and feathers!

Heh, I'm sorry. I've been watching too many cartoons.

Anyway, that was just beautiful! I love the concept, the way you wrote it, and Boromir and Faramir. Excellently done.

Gwynn
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
You should do some fics with these two brothers. You would be great at it.

_

. . .And I am NOT crying. . .there are just onions nearby. . ._

InuNightWalker
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I definitely cried. Faramir and Boromir's whole relationship in general makes me want to cry...
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Sniff sniff...they both rock so much...I was undecided on whether it was Boromir or someone else. Well done! '
Vanagristiel chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Oh my goodness! What are you trying to do to us? And you used Faramir! Argh! This is low! My heart was breaking here! For some reason, believe it or not, if talking about the books only, he was my favorite character! And I still think Eowin doesn't deserve him! Man... ok... I have to go now... find some tissues... wash my face... :(
Sevilodorf chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Your words are filled with emotion.

Is it my fault?

Did I bring you to this?

Assuming it is Boromir speaking/thinking from beyond the grave... then again he is assuming the responsibilities of an older brother...did I lead you into this. Sorry if my interpretaion is inaccurate.
Rana Ninque chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Aw... So cute. Very nice. It sounds like you're talking about Denethor until the last line. Very nice. I like the idea of Boromir watching over Faramir in his darkest moment. "I did it for you..."

Love,

Rana
windstar chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
...interesting
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That is so sad!*sniff*
CaptiveFaRaMiRheart chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
aww! That was so beautiful! It confused me at first, who was talking. I thought, a girl,then denethor. then the "brother" thing said it. that was good!
Daethule chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
How sad! I love it! It's so...yeah! Love it.
jada952 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006