Reviews for Somewhere To Run
Kissigo chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Thanks for mentioning Katrina. It is a storm I lived through to tell the tale. I may have been young but I remember it well. No movie can compare to the damage and emotinal imapcat it had. Espeshally on a little girl.
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That is so sweet.
lovesuigetsu chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
mara
FuzzySlipper19 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw that was a really, really nice story! It's so refreshing to read a story like this! Whenever I look up "Terra" on the fanfiction search engine for Teen Titans, all I find are a bunch of angsty oneshots about how Terra feels regretful about everything that happened or how Beast Boy misses her terribly, or occasionally those really disturbing oneshots about romance blooming between Slade and Terra *shivers*. Oh and then there are those stupid 'Terra blew her chance and now Beast Boy was in love with Raven' stories. Wtf? I'm sorry, I'm not a Raven-basher - I actually like her character a lot. I just don't like the pairing of BBxRae. Beast Boy belongs with Terra! Teehee! Thanks for writing! This is going in my favorites!

Best Wishes,

FuzzySlipper19
magicalmissnu chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Aw! That's so sweet! I love it!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
good story
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
totaly awsome, Loved this story.
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aww. You run to him Terra, run to him.

That was nice. A good heartwarming story...Good job.

LNW
ScoutAndGinger chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I couldn't really read it. It was all bunched together. Did you doublespace? Otherwise, good story.
blackviper327 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Very well done and just God damn cute. Way to go! And once again to the anti-Terra people out there, FUCK YOU!
CrimsonAngelXIII chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Cute. I think it should have been longer, but it was okay.
Tianimalz chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
*snaps picture of BB and Terra in bed* HAHA! Blackmail power shall be MINE! *laughs evily*

Okay but realy, it was cute and I enjoyed it!
xGreenDiseaseX chapter 1 . 2/11/2006