Reviews for A WALK IN THE WOODS
AngeNoirRae chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
AHH PLEASE UPDATE!BTW,Oooooh is that Red X?
CMB chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I love Leonard and his befriending of the king! Beautifully done! Since this was 7 years ago I guess you wont be finishing it (sad face) but I just want to say thank you for writing I really loved it!
Akuma Kawashima chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
awwww shame you haven't updated yet. i really enjoy the story!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
please update :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Can u continu the series?
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hey, I know you said you haven't written anything in a while but this is pretty awesome! I just started a community, and i think this would be a great piece if you want to join and add it I think more people will see and appreciate it! Anyway I really love Red X, he's my favorit! So thank you for putting your work out there, my community is:

Teen Titans...Villian's can Love

community/Teen_Titans_Villians_can_Love/95761/

Description : Hero's aren't the only ones who need love in their lives! I want to hear about those selfish thieves, those ruthless murderers, those misplaced geniuses, those victims of fate! They might be considered Evil but they're still Human, they can still feel! I want to read about them! Villian LOVE!
KageBecks27 chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
OMG! How come everytime I find good stories they seem to be forgotten TT_TT. Awesome fic, though I admit I hate the cliffhanger
asfta chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
I'm joining the "we're-requesting-update!"-club! PLEASE UPDATE the story!

Aurora-Powerpunk chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
please update soon IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG! PLEASE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE!THE WAITING IS KILLING ME
Kie chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Sorry, Don't mean to be rude, but... PLEASE UPDATE or the world will sees to exist as we know it.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
dude you should update this it's really good. i think ?
come on.
Blackthorn89 chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
thats a very gud story so far. well done. please keep going
SanzoGirl chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
interesting so please update soon!
Mio Amore chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE!
ShanaLCrowley chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
aw... i like ur fic!

that was so sweet from X to help the fallen raven! T.T

Sniff sniff*