Reviews for His Miracle Cure
what chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
You arnt going to finsh this!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Haha this was cute? I like how may got knocked over. TAKE THAT MAYASH SHIPPERS
JohnRP AAML chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i thought the story itself was good. however ash would never neglect pikachu under any circumstances whatsoever. but i understand that it was a required element to the story to get its fundamental meaning across (ash really cares for misty). again, a good story with some things, that when worked on will allow you to better yourself in the future, cant wait for your next fic. _
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
WHY HAVE I NEVER REVIEWED THIS STORY?

I've read it numerous times, and always thoroughly enjoy it!

Utterly charming, so cute, and wonderful representations of the characters. All of them were really believable and charming, and so cute. Lovely Work :)
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Super cute! How appropriate is it that Ash (of all people) gets FOOD poisoning? That idea alone drips with poetic irony! Hehe, poor Sato-Chan (though I have to admit that I think Jessie got the worst end of this fiasco, heh). Oh yes, I enjoyed this story. Ash's "miraculas recovery" over Misty's call was totally cute, and, as I said before, I loved the irony. Keep up the great work!
Steve chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
AW!

Man, well that was a fabtastic, brilliantly worded, excellently paced, in character, believable, patient, hilarious, charming story.

I'm definitely gonna go read the rest of your stuff.

Cheers,

Steve
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Fact of the matter is, right now is nowhere NEAR V-Day, but who cares! Any time of the year is good for Pokeshipping! D I definitely like this story, even if the AAML is indirect. In fact, it kinda makes the story good that we don't hear what Ash and Misty talk about. ) NICE!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul
Code nameZ-lazer chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I like youre story really actualy i'm a guy and i know some about Fanfic cause i'm writing one,a tip from Me If you really want Ash to suffer gave him a bad disease and he vomits always in front of Misty, Misty kick him or punch him or wham him on the head or whatever you want!This is Z-lazer signing out
koiia-halo chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Aww, how cute.
MoonlitThunder chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
o so cute!
Esperon Hearts chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Great fic, especially when TR turned up! Loved it and has cheered me up a LOT from a really, really crap day. Thank you!
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was a cute idea! Funny how he only got up for Misty (he was obviously very excited). Ash, you'll figure it out someday...
Gonrie chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
WOW! Loved it
Buff Norris chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was a great story. I'd like to see that turned into an episode.

AAML 4Eva