Reviews for Enough
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I like the way you make those two interact, they ( or at least he) flirt and joke always so non challant and yet his teasing messages one want more of him. Wonderfully done.
flamestarter chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
love it! and i love chocolate so im gonna go have some ice cream!
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Excellent character sketches, both chapters!

There are some authors (among whom you stand out) who are able to use dialogue - especially innocent-on-its-face dialogue, such as is presented here - to delve rather deeply into the psyche or motivations of the speakers. This is a wonderful example of that. You don't explain WHY Speedy had accompanied Raven in her quest of an antique book, leaving it up to us to fill in the blanks. But in the second chapter (a year later) they are very obviously comfortable in one another's presence. VERY comfortable. And yet, he can still do things that surprise her. Good on him.

Goes into Favorites.

I was quite pleased with the way Speedy handled the flirts, by the way. Classic.
Hi chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I liked it :) it was sweet, simple, and Interesting. Maybe you could string a ton of speedy/raven oneshots that are loosely related to each other?
mydearwaffle chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Alright, so there are three reason why I am reviewing this:

1. I have an obsession with pair numbers, so I couln't stand that fucking 41. I know, I'm crazy xD.

2. I read this long, loooong time ago, but I didn't leave Review because I didn't have an account in that time and I didn't know how to leave anonymus reviews.

3. It's. So. Amazing. There, I said it.

The relationship between them has only been fun to me. They're always arguing, but not fighting. Just a funny and silly arguing. So awesome. And you explain it perfectly! It seems like everything you do is IC, really.

I hope you make another chapter for this story. It's totally unlikely considering that the second chapter was not planned, but I still have hopes :D

Byee :3
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I think it's a great fic, not silly at all. Tell me, or publish or whatever, where you're gonna put that list, coz, if your judgement is as good as your writing, then I'll trust your subjectivity.

I'd be glad to read some more good fics WITH Raven, coz, I, as you,

accept her with several.

So, yeah, great fic again! Always love how you write.
anthropomorphychan chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I love the 2nd chapter almost as much as the first. Glad to see a characterisation of Speedy with brains. :D
animallover12 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
wow, this is...i can't explain, please write this one some more!
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
very nicely done :] though my review is several months late, huh? 3
Toria228 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I liked it. :D It's a cute little snippet of their lives. I think I slightly prefer the first part, just because the conversation is a bit more engaging (I've noticed that quite a few fics were inspired by Alena-chan's challenge, especially the 'love is like chocolate' line), but the second part works well with it, and carries on the playful teasing side to their relationship. :)
OriginalTeenTitansGirl chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Gr8 chapter! I absoulutely love your stories especially Raven/Speedy.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
ROFLMAO. Oh my GOD, you watch Friends too? Hahaha, I thought I was the only one. xD

Well, in my opinion, the conversations did seem casual. Y'know, besides the point that most people wouldn't have the knowledge of Easter Day and what 'moot' actually means. (Hell, I didn't until now.)

Hm, never read Burn before.

I look forward to reading it. :)

(Which might be tomorrow because it's already 12 am)
Ravenspeedyhappyness chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
In the beginong when there's the quote " forget love I want to fall in chocholate" I know who should say that! Owen from total drama island/action
MissMercurial chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Sorry to spam, but I just realized I don't HAVE to draw anything since Toboe LoneWolf has done a rather excellent job of illustrating in words the image I had in my head already in her one-shot Godiva (/s/3782477/1/Godiva).

Granted, it's not even from the same fandom, but Neji's bit near the end is just what I was picturing. (Probably subconcious association since I've read that oneshot before XD)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »