Reviews for His Desert Rose
Salacassera chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow, that was a real treat to read. I think you captured Tellah perfectly. I love the small details, how he assumed that Edward stole the gifts, and how Anna views her father.
DTitania chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I finally found the time again to search for some good FFIV fanfics and your story is one of these. The ruby/colour theme is a very nice idea and your fic contains some really beautiful passages. You are one of the few writers who not only actually care about Tellah, but also describe him (and also Anna) very well. Keep it up! :)

T
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Angsty but pretty too. The only problem I saw was that some words are scrunched together. Not a big deal though. I like the ruby idea, as well as your characterization of Tellah. The poor old man. Anna. . . I would have preferred her on my team to Edward. She wouldn't "hide" every time her HP got too low. Nice fic!
Desert Lynx chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I can definitely feel the emotion and could see this happening. Well done!
the persiflage chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
A really beautiful look at an oft-overlooked part of the FFIV story! You give a depth to Tellah that isn't too easy to sense from the in-game conversation, and I really enjoyed the red colour symbolism thread that you wove in there. Great job!
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Oh! That was quite moving. I enjoyed the look at the myriad of relationships here, and I very much liked the common ruby theme. I think it was beautifully executed. :) Write more!