Reviews for A New Twist on 20 Questions
doc boy chapter 2 . 5/16
That was cute. I liked it. I do have one question though. Why is Hermione's favourite hex a dream repellent? Is it because she likes helping Harry with his nightmares and make things easier for him?
doc boy chapter 1 . 5/16
It's cute. Has a nice humorus aspect to it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
I really love your story but I just see it as unrealistic that Hermione would like the name Peter after Peter Pettigrew (sp?) its just my personal opinion that if they really knew that much about one another than she would know that beneath moldy shorts Harry hates him the most.
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
wowowo when they were talking about spaghetti, im eating spaghetti at the moment... yeah finally he confessed!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is cute and interesting answers too. BTW, you can just see a pregnant Luna doing that.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
This story is just cute.

D. Page Robin
chadairuler chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Just perfect! I love it a lot. I wish I had a Harry like the one in your fic : ) Thanks for writing it.
jupimako chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
That was fun!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
LOL nice! lol
kildar2010 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
a fun two shot
Austione chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Just found this-very cute and well done.
Runecutter chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
What an amazing piece of fluff!
Some very interesting choices for the 20 Questions (at least the answers) and tons of URST (but the good one, that without any red hair involved :P) with a wonderful little ending just at the right moment.
So satisfying as a read.

Oh but before i forget: This is the obligatory reprimand for coupling Ginny and Draco, i'm getting slowly used to it but it's still nauseating in a very disturbing way... only pairing worse is anything slash or Hermione with either Lucius, Severus or Draco *shudder*

And a smallish voice inside me still says the switch between the tensed answering of the questions and the kissing came not perfectly timed, but felt slightly rashed and hurried... not by much, the story is almost perfect in that regard, but just so slightly.
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
nice! That was a fun little quiz. and I loved the magazine's interpretation of their relationship!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2012