Reviews for Little Things
lil smiles chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
That was absolutely heart-warming, quite possibly one of the best SPD fanfics I've ever read. Great touch at the end there with the candy bars.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
That was very sweet. This is the first fanfic I saw with Leo and Kendrix as Sky's parents rather than Wes and Jen.
D chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
so cute!
MagCat chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I loved this story! It was so sweet! Keep on writing!
horse1lover23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
good story
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Aw...Excellent fic! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
the real vampire chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
OMG! Wow, that was so beautiful. I loved it!
juzblue chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Great fic!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This is such a touching sweet fic! it made me smile so much, it doesn't matter how late after Christmas it is. Great work as always, you rock! :- )
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I love it
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
AW!

You so totally rock! *grins*

Ok, first of all, I loved that Bridge and Sky were related, that was cool! Second, the kiss with Syd and Sky melted me...aw *gushes*. Third - Sky in comparison to Clark Kent/Superman? SKY ALL THE WAY! *grins* that was just unbelievably hilarious.

I've never thought of Sky as related to Kendrix and Leo, but that is cool, cause then you worked in Maya and Mike as Bridge's parents, which BTW, you are one of the main reasons I kinda like Mike and Maya together!

And last but not least, THAT SONG! I LOVE THAT SONG! I could so picture it playing in the background while I read the story...and I just may put the c.d. in later and do just that!

YOU ROCK! (but of course you knew that already _)
Gear's Girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
that was beautiful, I love the take you took on Sky's parents', i never would have thought of using the Galaxy rangers.
DarkBlue86 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
.god

I am so grateful that you posted this! I absolutly adored it and I can defanlity see parts of my family in this. You also used two of my favourite songs.

Absolutly amazing!
Trey Miller chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
There really aren't words to explain how I feel about this. Honestly, it's like my own relationship with my own mom. And it reminds me why I love her so much.

*laughs IRL* Now look! You've got me wiping tears!

Great chappie. Hope to see more Kendrix/Sky bonding and Sky/Syd love!

Yes, that means I'd like to see more if you feel up to it!

BTW, I'm willing to beta stories for you if you need someone. Email is

Cheers,

Trey
Tam71 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
What a lovely story. I'm glad you decided to put it up. Nice to read about Syd bringing Sky and his Mom back together again. Good job

Take care