Reviews for Robotech: SEED Chronicles
Nameless chapter 4 . 2/27/2018
I hope to see more chapters to this wonderful story soon.

Keep up the good work.
anon chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Computer crashed... This is why I back everything important up into a flash drive every month or so
Katosuki chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
That sucks I was beginning to like this story
JC chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
This is a Great story.

I hope you will keep it going.

Any chance will will give info on the original ships and Mobil suits?

I got idea maybe you can do a Code geass/Robotech,s crossover,the SDF-1 arrive in 2009.

How do you think this would changed things from canon?
Dean chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
"The date is March 10th, 2006 of the Common Era." sorry little pet-peeve of mine, every time i see that CE crap i want to see when this calender have its own new years and year 0, instead of copying the Gregorian calender (a.k.a Anno Domini, a.k.a AD) who ever thought up this CE crap should have also had gone all the way and done the job fully. instead its a cop-out calender.

sorry about the rant, but it just rubs me the wrong way every time i see CE use AD years.
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Sorry to read about the disaster with your computer. I also see the date that it's been quite a while since the last update to this series. Hopefully one day you'll come back to it. I really enjoyed the both the mix of the characters and pairing offs that were never given any screen time too. Just knowing by a hyphenated surname put a smile on my face. On the tech side of things, seeing humanity not that outclassed by the invaders was also nice. I did half-expect a version of GENSIS to show up. After all they knew someone was going to come looking for the SDF so like the Requiem, it would be at the ready. Anyway, please come back to this soon!
JovianJeff chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Another awesome chapter! Thank you for the couples that we didn't get to see in the various series, well paced action and most of all entertaining character interactions. Loving this!
JovianJeff chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
That was a fantastic blend of the two shows! I loved where characters showed up and how. Especially the couples, thank you for that part too, feeding the romantic in me as well. Great beginning!
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Can you please concentrate on this story and on Evangelions and Gundams?
X-Over chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. As always, please keep up the good work. Thank you. :)
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
Hey are Athrun and Kira going to show up and join the SDF-1 so that the SF and the IJ can rip through the Zentraedi like a hot knife through butter.
RAMROD chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Very good but please continue this story and the story Evangelions and Gundams .
noone chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
This is very well done! It look's like you did your homework on the caricters personality very well. That would be my biggest pet pev. When others you a caricter in a way that would never happen. Unlass it's humer/prodigy, or done just for the seck of insanity. Know then before I go to work on my spelling I wish to informe you to, "HURRY THE HELL UP AND UPDATE ALRAEDY!".

Ahhamm...Thank you for your time.
X-Over chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
More please. Thank you. :)
readerofgoodfanfiction chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
A very interesting story you have here I'll keep watch on how you and GVO story pans out with me and the readers