Reviews for Backstage Kisses
Admerxin13 chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
MORE PLEASE! I want to read the next chappie! Soon!
Admerxin13 chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
X33333 yayz! Erik evil laugh! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL
Admerxin13 chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
ME! ME! I wanna see him die! I don like those that hate Erik!
Miss Lunacy chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
This fanfiction is awesome! plz update soon!
Jen chapter 12 . 10/12/2006
Aw... Erik's in denial, lol. He likes her. _

This story's so cute! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great writing! _~
Moonshine's Guide chapter 12 . 10/3/2006
You are doing such a good job. I think I have an idea on how to get my Fan fics up. Do you think the school librarians will kill me if I "borrow" one of the computers and uploaded my stories from there. How long does it take to upload a chapter anyway? I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then, KEEP WRITING!
MJ MOD chapter 12 . 10/3/2006
Aaww, Erik is worried about Alexial! LOL
MJ MOD chapter 11 . 10/3/2006
Erik is troubled by Alexial, I wonder why. Oh, bad temper!
MJ MOD chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
What did Erik think Alexial was doing with Ayesha?

Aww, confused Erik! How cute!
MJ MOD chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
Nosferatu! LOL

The record player has been invented? All right, but how does it work? *g*

Insults in Romanian? She's furious!
MJ MOD chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
Alexial as an actress! Cool. Altough I'm not sure about having Erik teach anything to anyone. He's such an hard taskmaster!
MJ MOD chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
Come on, Erik. Do you want Alexial to be mean with you? It's nice of him to have given her books.

You do know porcelain is a kind of glass, do you? I don't think it'd be very comfortable or safe to wear this on his face.
MJ MOD chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
Countess Bathory didn't bathe in blood. It's all slander. Not that she wasn't a disgusting person, though.

Hmm, chocolate! LOL Ah, it seems Erik was listening to the girls' conversation or maybe he was in his box already.
MJ MOD chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
What a strange dream Alexial had. Maybe she should just put the mask away. Erik isn't in the mood to see her.

I choose wisely, didn't I? Now I'll get roses and Erik!
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Ouch, Alexial has hurt Erik terribly. That was rather cruel of her to say what she did. Jim will look like a fool now the mirror is broken and there's a wall behind it.

I would like to see Jim die!