Reviews for An Offer You Can't Refuse
Riolist chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Great story and absolutely terrific concept for a series! I didn't know how much I missed the high school days until I started reading your work. I can't wait to read the rest.
Mija chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Another good story.
Delylah chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Interesting plot twist there at the end of this part. I liked the Oz-centric story-line. I'm really enjoying this series.
aixla chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
Very well written. Wonderful dialog, very true to the characters. I liked the fact that there were several substories; Buffy's return to Sunnydale, her mother's reactions to the slaying gig, Xander and Cordy ... plus the vaguely undefined ending. All in all reads like an episode, which isn't a bad thing, believe me! *S*
one true slayer fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
A third great story. This series is turning into an actual epic. Nice continuation of the elements of the first two stories, with an excellent stand-alone plot as well. It's nice to see a story focus on Oz, and this is the first fanfic I've read that really seems to "get" Cordelia. The Mayor is introduced; he seems a little different than he did on the show. I love the depiction of Snyder. I hope this author keeps writing, and I *really* hope the quality stays high.
sha chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
very, very good...you really have the dialogue and characterisation down. and it was a great plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2000
Wow, this story was like watching a really good episode with the snappy dialogue and amazingly accurate characters. This is the kind of "Buffy-ness" that hooked me on the show in the beginning. I am very glad I read this story and will be reading more of this authors work.
cerise chapter 1 . 5/23/2000
Michael, as usual, you do not disappoint. i was very happy to see this in the 'just in' category, and it was great! twisted, great plot, great, great great characterization, a total enjoyment. I look forward to the rest of the 'season'.