Reviews for Promise
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
WOW. This was sensational. Passionate, angsty, sweet.

The end bit tugged at my heart-strings. Alot.

Beautiful.
logan lover chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
i love it..this fic is soo good..i also like your x men fic called Life,Love,Death and Chaos it is very good i read through the whole thing and was hoping for more at the end of chappie 15 but oh well please write some more it..Also please write some for this harry potter fic if u can :)
Agent66 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Oy! Did I do a review and tell you that this was great? I don't remember, so if I didn't, THis is great! If I did...uh...this is great!

Keeo writing! *breaks out the whips* There are consequences for not doing so...
catch me if u can chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was a truely amazing story. Everything was described just wonderfuly. Much better then some other HG fic's that i've read. The way you write is in a way that you can feel the care that the characteres show for each other. You have the gift of being able to paint a picture with you words. That is what makes a good author. Nicely Done.
brdwybnd09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I have to say, this is one of the best h/g fanfics that i think i've read...and that's a lot. There's a whole lot of people on this site who post less-than-good stories, so it's nice to read something that actually has depth, feeling, not to mention (mostly) canon. The way these two characters handle themselves is a lot like how i imagine they would. So, in short, nice job, and keep up the good work.
WMG chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
How delightful! Not enough great H/G fics!