Reviews for Broken Lives
RokofAges75 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hi there!

As I hope you already know, you were a victim of plagiarism by a girl named Tanja, a.k.a. Jess, who took your story and posted it on a forum called Refresh.

I have been tracking Tanja online for three years now, ever since she stole a bunch of stories from my fanfic site, and I have compiled a list of all known stories she has plagiarized. It's a huge list!

If you have a Twitter account, I'm starting a movement there... adding #bustTanja to the end of all my tweets. My username is RokofAges75. Join us!

Thanks for your support,

Julie
bexbutterflyy chapter 26 . 1/25/2009
wowowwowowowowowow i
TheAuthor07 chapter 26 . 1/6/2008
I just read the WHOLE thing it was really good i'm so glad you couldnt kill damien phew! lol x

TheAuthor07
www.com chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I was just wondering what Damien and Lilly have to do with troyella?
Swizzlet-Schiz chapter 26 . 5/19/2007
please make a sequel. i love this.
1Fan chapter 26 . 1/10/2007
Wow, that's about all I can say. Normaly I don't like reading long stories, but this was an exception.
rocketgirl1200 chapter 26 . 8/1/2006
this story was very good!
Broadwaylove4ever chapter 26 . 6/4/2006
I absolutely love your story :) you did such a great job with it and i love all your twists and turns in the plot. please write a sequel
Shannon chapter 26 . 4/7/2006
This was the best fanfic I've ever read. 10/10
tc-kimberly1968 chapter 14 . 4/7/2006
love it!
XalanaX chapter 26 . 4/4/2006
I, for the hundredth time, just read the end of broken lives. This time, however, i thought of a great idea, even though the fanfic is over. I figured i would tell you anyway. I was thinking that Gabriella and Troy should tell Raine about her past (ie the kidnapping) and Raine should insist on meeting Sean Whitman in jail...it could bring in some interesting new consequences.

PS. I LOVED broken lives and i hope you make a sequel or something!
ZnorahZ chapter 26 . 3/27/2006
It was so good! I'm so sad it ended. I'm glad you didn't kill Damien off.
Monica121 chapter 26 . 3/25/2006
Well... Everything didn't end on the best note because the little girl still died :( :( Well, I can't believe its over! I'm sorry I didn't get these to you sooner. I'm emailing them now!

Monica121 chapter 25 . 3/25/2006
Geez, can't things just go EASY for the Boltons, for ONCE? Wow... Well, another chapter complete, and one more on the way. So you'll have 7 chapters in just a few more minutes :) *Sigh* I can't BELIEVE this! Its so... TERRIBLE! Geesh. How could you KILL OF DAMIEN? *tear, drop splash*

Geez. Onto the next chapter.

Monica121 chapter 24 . 3/25/2006
Okay, I'm reading new chapters as I edit them, so from a beta standpoint, something is off. You keep changing Lily's brother's name! First is was Jarod. Then, you made a mistake and made it Jason (in the last chapter). Then, in this chapter, you changed it from JArod to JErod. Then it was Jacob. I changed them all back to Jarod, because that was the one you used the most...

Other thna that, great, and onto the next chapter!