Reviews for The True You
Cappy's Hat Girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Cool
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Brilliant story! Especially the end! But... I still have to look up a kangaroo rat, because you know, I have no freakin' idea what you're talking about there. -

XD But, also, it was a very creative, Ham-life-stuff like ((That's good!)), and it made it really interesting. D

Um, keep writing! KEEP WRITING!
Matsukii chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
lol So funny! Great job!
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Whereas that was the most nonsensicle thing I've ever read, that doesn't mean it doesn't rock, by the way you are the first official name on my fave authors list!
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I LOVED IT!
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Hey, wadda' ya' know? I can still review! So, you'll be the first! Now...THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! My favorite parts were when Cappy and Boss were being chased and the ending when Lisa came looking for her cuttlefish! I think I'll go back and re-read this one! Then, I'm off to your other stories! Till then (Febuary 16th to be exact); expect more reviews from me! YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT WRITER!
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
FLAME ME! But u weer the one who WROTE the fic! and that wouldn't of happened if u didin' hav the that contest which i won and which u made! lol, jus kiddin! nice fic! oh, and i DON'T like cappy and Pashmina, i just made a fic bout them cuaz i figured u deserved to hav a fic to star one of ur fav couples! ya kno, as a thx for being a friend! wel,nice fic! pzl mesage me!

cya!

angel
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This was awesome! I loved it! I was laughing so much at "Alas, foiled again in my quest for soupy goodness" and “Curse you table! Why must you betray me?” HAHAHAHA hilarious! Great job!
briana chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
i love it!
Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
*Meanwhile, at Laura's house*

Laura:WHY DON'T YOU WANNA DO THE FRIENDSHIP CIRCLE THING WE MADE UP?

Kana*running out of house*:GOOD GOB SOMEONE SAVE ME!

Brandy:No comment!

This was real cute! And a dogpile thing which Ox-sama and Pey-sama joined!LOL!

When are you doing Pepper for Ham-ham interviews!
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
i love love love love love love love love love... ok i think you get the point lol.

This story ROCKS i love your storys keep them up and i really cant wait till your next one there so brill and all and aw it's so coolififed.
Krispified chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Well. Let me just tell YOU.

I...

Absolutely loved it. Hystarical. A great one shot. I'll be looking forward to your next update, one shot or chapter.