Reviews for Confession
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
It feels weird reviewing this about a decade after it was written, seeing as you're a different person now than you used to be. Although I wouldn't say this is something worthy to be called a "shame" as you described it, I do question the premise of this story. Uhm, why was she reading it in the first place?
RedWingedFalcon chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
That was beautiful!
LastOneOut chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow. That is beautyfull. i think i might be in tears. how long did that take you? its so well thought out. Anyway amazing job. I'm gonna go read it again.
britterbugtx chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow! I love this! I've never read a better InuxKag poem in my life. I can't even write poems that well. But everybody seems to like them. Anywho, I loved it! I wonder how long it actually took to write the poem?
Clear Free-Flowing Liquid chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Amazing story. Unbelievably romantic, and this is coming from a guy, commonly known as the sex that isn't allowed to admit they enjoy romance.
That'sMyFiasco chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That... was fantastic. One of the best one-shots I have read in a long, long time. A favourite for sure! Please keep writing!

-Fiasco
Moonlit Rogue chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
It's really great. The poem was amazing.
Yoda's Padawan chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow.
Ark Angel H F B chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Nice _ hope or more of the same level
milkthepanda chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wonderful one-shot! I thoroughly enjoyed the descriptive and original way that Kagome had confessed her deep feelings for InuYasha - this was the first "love confession" story that I have read without Kagome telling it straight to our dear hanyou's face! Well done. D

It could be just or maybe you've just forgotten, but some of your paragraph spacing is a little off. Especially when it came to dialogue. You have put some space between other pargraphs. For example, at the end, it's all cluttered up and it's a bit hard to read.

Other than that, of course, it's wonderful! I hope that you will write more one-shots that I can read. Tootles!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
as promissed,

WOW! THAT WAS... that was... that was beautiful! 6/5! Nicely done! Really great! So cute! Great job!
Nibzo chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Aw Ryu-chan that was wonderful! _

-Nibzo
sangi chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Cute.
Punk Rock Miko2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
good very very good that poem was beautiful
Amarathine chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Um... DUH! You're amazing! The Best! Truly deserving of your title.