Reviews for Twice Bound
Leaprechaun1 chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Awesome story thanks for writing it!
Aj chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
dude
Kredigidragon chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
i love this fanfic so much, apart from the fact a certain duo was sent to a certain place (hint hint)
Angel Fantasy chapter 19 . 1/15/2009
DA HECK? Aion still survived? That guy is unkilleble!
Angel Fantasy chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
WHAAT!
Angel Fantasy chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
"bangs her hand on the panel in fury* That bastard ! THEY WERE SO FRIGGIN' CLOSE TO SAYING IT!
Angel Fantasy chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
You little sneaker... Making Rosette accept a contract and a mariage to get a special gun... But I liked the ticklish part!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Can't he give him his horns back instead? I thought he had them back when the manga finished... Or did he not get them before Rosette died?
HelenaLaVince chapter 19 . 12/8/2008
kya its over? but it seems that there is more heheheheh rosette and chrono deserve to be togheter forever
yoyo chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
Absolutely love your story! In fact, I was so addicted to it that I finished the whole story in less than a day; many hours just hugging my laptop with giggles or lips-bitting, indulging myself deeply in the plot. I love how you captured the spirits of all characters and a great plot setting that really feels like a sequel to the original CC. Would definitely read up your stories for sure!
moggies chapter 19 . 11/12/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! It was wonderful how you made the reader know that they did "it" without going into detail. After a little clean up on the spelling mistakes it will be perfect.

Thank you for giving them that happy ending. I really loved reading this.

(I also loved how all the made up characters like Asmodius were so believable! they fit in nicely)
Anonymous chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
I loved the story! thanks for the wonderful fanfic. Would love to read more works from you.
sakuragem12 chapter 19 . 6/26/2008
i love this story please make a sequel
BethandMolson chapter 19 . 6/15/2008
Awesome Story.

Are you going to write that sequel? I reckon it would be really interesting. Very cool story.

Happy Writing!

BethandMolson
Anonymous chapter 19 . 2/8/2008
Thank God you finished this story, in the best way possible. I really really like it, even after all this time.

And about the sequel, I thought: The author said "it's kind of set up for a sequel" and I think you should. You should make a sequel to "Twice Bound". Please don't let this wonderful fanfic fade from memory by making a companion story, a wonderful story set in the future about what happened to our characters. Please make the sequel. PLEASE.