Reviews for Green
Sooki Y chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Nice! Amazing writing skills *Grins. Just like me.
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
beautifully written 3
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was awesome XD It's the first story I've read (I think) where Yugi turns Yami down :)
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Really good job on the story and I also like YugiXKaiba along with other pairings )
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is brilliant! I agree with Kaiba about him being green. (As Kermit the Frog once sang, "It's not easy bein' green".)

The office was dark, for the lights were off and the blinds were shut. Yuugi softly treaded on the plush carpet, cautiously walking towards Seto's desk, where his high-backed chair was. The back of his chair faced Yuugi, and the closer he got to the chair, the closer the sense of forbidding came.

But that was silly. What did Yuugi have to be afraid of? This was Seto's office.

But still, Yuugi was wary. He took one step forward, leaned over the unusually empty desk surface, and turned the chair around.

Empty.

Yuugi almost laughed out loud just then. What was he expecting? Seto to be sitting on the chair with his elbows on the armrests and his fingers tented? Maybe even with a cigar in his mouth?

Shaking those odd thoughts from his mind, the boy jumped onto Seto's desk and sat on its right corner.

"Whoops." Jounouchi's pen had rolled to the left and into the center of the desk. He leaned over to reach it and sat up again, only to come face-to-face with Seto's steely cobalt eyes. Spooked shitless, Yuugi jumped.

"I didn't hear you come in," Yuugi said, soundly giving his boyfriend a kiss on the nose once he had recovered. "But I'm glad you're here. Takeshima-sensei's not satisfied with what you had be put down."

"Not satisfied, eh?" Seto repeated, leaning closer to Yuugi. His eyes were dark with an unreadable expression spiraling in their depths; he pressed his palms on either side of Yuugi's thighs. "Well that's good, because I want to change my answer."

"You do?" Yuugi asked in surprise.

"Yes." Seto leaned in closer, curving his body so that he was hovering over Yuugi's chest, a mere few inches from contact. The shorter teen was forced to lean back to protect his personal space.

Seto's voice became low and sultry, his hot breath brushing against Yuugi's skin. "I know why my color is green. It's not my money, nor my likeness to nature; it's my jealousy. Because you are mine, and no one- especially that 'other half' of yours- can touch you." He slanted closer, leaving Yuugi lying flat on his back against the desk with Seto's knees straddling his hips. His hands pressed sturdily on the mahogany surface, one on each side of his love's head.

"Yes… I overheard what your other half confessed to you earlier today at lunch. I saw the kiss. The fool." Seto smirked and let out a laugh devoid of amusement. "He doesn't know you are mine. He doesn't know that he will have to back of eventually." His voice had lowered to a cool, silky tone, but the gory homicide insinuated in his words was obvious. "That fool."

Seto swooped down and lightly sucked on Yuugi's exposed neck, flicking his tongue out to coat the designated spot with saliva. Within time, he lifted his lips from the flushed skin a centimeter, balmy breath layering it teasingly. "He doesn't know that I can do this, while he cannot." The brunette slipped his cool hands up Yuugi's untucked school shirt, exploring the defined chest and soft stomach.

The teen beneath him squirmed in ecstasy, moaning when those fingers slowly began to trace patterns over his hardening nubs. "N…no, he doesn't know… Ahh!" Yuugi brashly wrapped his arms around Seto's neck and pulled him into a searing kiss.

The moving hands slipped away (much to Yuugi's disappointment) as Seto plundered the sweet caverns of his mouth with more force and dominance than he had ever used before.

Yuugi playfully caught his love's tongue in mid-explore and sucked on it voraciously, causing Seto to make a loud noise that was somewhere in between a moan, a growl, and, surprisingly, a purr.

Seto felt his lungs begin to burn from lack of oxygen and he pulled away for a moment to collect a supple amount of air. The taller teen grabbed Yuugi's arms, holing them both above his head.

Yuugi whined silently, wriggling his arms wildly. He wanted out.

Seto chuckled and briefly nuzzled his love's neck with his lips before using his free hand to unbutton the first three buttons of Yuugi's shirt. Above him, he heard Yuugi's breath hitch, and his breathing slowly beginning to grow shallow. He pressed his lips against the far part of his boyfriend's collarbone, sensually kissing his way to the other side of the jutting bone. There, the CEO sucked suddenly, madly wetting the stretched skin.

Yuugi whimpered pathetically, struggling against Seto's hold. "Seto…please… I want to… I want to…" The tricolor-haired one tugged at his wrists. "Please…"

Seto moved up a little, eyes dark with fervor. "You know how incredibly erotic you are, begging like that?" He kissed the shell of Yuugi's ear, using his free hand to brush a pointed lock of gold from his violet eyes.

Yuugi only whimpered more, that pouty, angelic expression on his face. "Seto…" he moaned.

But the two eventually engaged in another lip lock. Seto rocked his body against Yuugi's, and the latter's books and pen fell to the ground with a petty clatter. Amidst the grunts and moans of pleasure, the philosophical art book lay opened at the random page it had fallen to.

Green

Green is far from a bad thing. Most associate it with jealousy, and this is true. However, a romantic sense of envy is not always a bad thing. With enough balance in the human body, jealousy can be a sign of twisted affection.

Green also connects with greed, and this crosses paths with jealousy; one who is full of envy wishes of obtain whatever he envies and will procure it trough any means necessary. However, below these 'ugly' feelings resides the beautiful miracle of love; one's devotion is buried deep beneath an abyss of green, always there, nomatter how obsessive the jealousy is.

Yuugi had read this page some time ago; he understood the properties of green. Seto Kaiba was green-minded.

And that was okay.

Very creative and awesome! :) I like it.

Keep up your super-neat, very great and genius writing! :)
Calamitynexus chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I liked! Go Seto! He be sappin Yami's yugi!
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Cute oneshot. I liked it.
Nikole chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
OMJ!

I loved that a lot.

You are amazing.

Much much love to you!
pitfire52101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
hehehe you are so crazy i love it and seto's posesiveness is ever so arousing i love how he doesn't want any one touching 'his' yuugi i loved this fic though im not a fan os shounen ai(is that how its spelled? if not than please tell me how to ) you make this pair seem just right lo keep it up i love it
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
god, you write really sexy stories!
wind-master-redmoon chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
cute i like this paring
Redemption Angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You are slightly crazy, you know that?

But that just makes your stories that much more awesome! I loved it. You did an awesome job on this. -V

It is well written too. I haven't read anything of this pairing before, but I bet it will be one of the best I will ever read. Keep up the magnificent work! You rock!
Karrissarella chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was so cute! -adds fave- One of my top ten! D
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
it was good!

it was great!

i love it!

_
rage chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
cute and a little twisted, but cute over all.