Reviews for Angel Dust
LilyWhyte1 chapter 47 . 3/5/2013
I don't think I can give this story enough praise. it's probably one of the best pieces I've read, fanfiction or otherwise.

I also liked both endings, mainly because the first was such a twist. You are right though, it didn't quite fit.
sue23 chapter 47 . 10/18/2012
I love all of your stories but this one if definitely my favorite. You are extremely talented!
katierobin23 chapter 47 . 3/8/2011
Oh my goodness, I'm so happy I stumbled onto this story. I loved it! So amazing. I want to say more but I can't think of the words to even tell you how great I think it is :)

Ps, I'm glad you wrote a second ending. Haha
JM242014 chapter 47 . 1/24/2011
This is now 2011 but I must say...the story will be a great story no matter what year I read it in. I truly loved this story and it has to be one of my true favorites on here.
BigRedMachineUK chapter 47 . 4/27/2010
Solid story. I have to agree that the ending with Hunter was random! But it was great nonetheless. Beautiful story. You're excellent. I wish you could update but I guess you're real busy now.
Take care!
xoxo olivia chapter 47 . 12/30/2009
I know you completed this story a year ago, but I really, really like this epilogue a lot better.

This story first off was amazing! I read it all in one day (which is a feat, especially for 47 chapters lol) I cannot wait to read more stories you have.

And, while reading this, I found myself really drawn to the flashbacks Courtney had with Dave (mainly because I'm a huge Batista fan lol) and I was wondering if you would think about maybe a prequel and/or (preferably) and a sequel - that is if you haven't already, but I'm going to check as soon as I'm done with this review.

Anyway, I just wanted to say again, that I absolutely LOVED this story and thank you so much for sharing it with us all!
BigRedMachineUK chapter 30 . 12/14/2009
Whoa! talk about bombshell! this is a rather cool story. i really like how different it is. i wonder which other stars will be making appearances. really nice stuff so far.
Kennedy.Is.Love chapter 47 . 3/2/2009
This story was incredible. I loved it

I'm happy that Courtney ended up with John, I had a feeling she would.

You have amazing skills .
mandiicena-brooks54 chapter 47 . 3/1/2009
I cant even fuckin believe it ended like that!

Wtf man...ortons a good friend..or not i dnno~
wrestlenascargirl chapter 47 . 1/7/2009
i gotta say i like the 2nd one alot better. hell i LOVE the 2nd one. ur an amazing writer.
jensensgirl chapter 47 . 12/4/2008
ok - I have that silly grin on my face! I have been on Team John since I first read this story several years ago. I have professed my undying love for this story in every avenue I could. This story is publish worthy. It has yanked and pushed me in every direction, the best thing I've ever read on this site, by anyone in any genre.

If I could go behind your back and submit this to an agency I would, but I love you and would only want you to see for yourself how wonderful the work truly is. I want you to have the confidence to throw this out there.

You always have been and always will be my favorite writer.

Much love to you,

XOXO

k
VASHORTYGIRL chapter 47 . 12/4/2008
Wow a great ending even though I liked both..lol I can't believe I read this 2 years ago and now that I read the epiloge I may have to go back and read it again lol...Great job

Shawn
shannygoat chapter 47 . 12/3/2008
I'm glad you decided to write a new ending. Courtney with Hunter just seemed wrong to me. It was a WTF moment. I always felt like, where the hell did he come from? But this one makes much more sense.

I'd like to think that after time, if it was meant to be people can find their way back to each other. Call me a cynic if you must, but somehow I don't think it always happens as neatly as it does in the stories though.

Either way letting sucks and that waiting period sucks even worse. I'm glad Courtney found some peace, though. Hopefully, she and John have what it takes to make it work this time.
ifonlyiwere chapter 46 . 9/28/2007
i'm done! i cant say i wasnt shocked, and i honestly cried at some parts because the damn story was so absorbing. this is really just one of the greatest fics i've ever read. you are amazing.
ifonlyiwere chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
i realise that this story's about a year old, but i just have to say how much i love it! you've really got talent, and you make the characters come so alive. it's my first AU fic, and i'm so glad i clicked the link to read it