Reviews for Hidden Love
Emily Holmes chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Hello! I'm a new reader of this story of yours. I really, really liked it and I desperately (yes, I just used that word) hope you will update this. I'm looking forward to it. And though I feel quite disappointed to see that this had been updated last 2010, I'm still hoping you will continue this. And if you do, I promise to review every chapter, as to make you see that I still want to read this story. I am a no expert on how to deliver sentences, grammar, puctuations, characterization, etc. I don't really care about those, as long as I like how the story goes then I will still read a story. I hope you don't have a problem with that. Hope to see this updated soon! :D
forgetmenotflowers chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
WOW I really LOVE this pairing also I really LOVE this story I hope you will keep on writing this story :-D
The Queen Of Mischief chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hey,

I just want to say that this is a really good fic and you should keep going. To be honest, my life is pretty sucky right now, but I felt kind of better after reading this, so please update soon. It'll be something to look forward to, for sure.

TheQueenOfMischief
The Queen Of Mischief chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
Hey!

This is the first story I've read on Ghost Ship, and I have to say, it's incredible. I haven't been on Fanfiction for ages and on a whim I decided to come here again, and your fic has officially gotten me hooked on it again. Please update soon, I would LOVE to see where this goes. Aside from some minor grammar errors, this story is near-perfect, and I think your style of writing is brilliant.

xo

TheQueenOfMischief
0EMMA BLACK0 chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
hey this is pretty good but now i need to know whats going to happen! and maybe you should proof read because their were just a few phrases that didnt quite make sense but otherwise its really good so KEEP WRITING
elva-chan chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
please please keep writing its so hard to find good Jack/Epps stories soo please keep writing!
Willow-Ivy23 chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
You are doing a goodjob so far. Continue to update.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
loving it so far way to go

maria
human laundry chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Awesome! Write more!
WitchCameBack chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
I like your story very much. Great chapter. I'm very glad you updated. Can't wait for whats next. :)
human laundry chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Oh! Sounds awesome! Write more! I loved it.
Lady North the Cynical chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
You seem to have introduced Adam Young a bit too quickly. Might have been better to bring him in once they are actually on the ship. Also, just for the record, Jack doesn't refer to the devil as 'manager', its actually 'Management'. That said, this isn't too bad. And you have covered your arse well with your sneaky little exploitations of loopholes re the crew being marked and so forth. quite tricky there, I like it.

Keep it up.
kjst1more chapter 8 . 11/22/2007
really like this, please don't forget it. can't wait for more.
purple hair and blue eyes chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
OMG! i love your story! oh, please write more! i love it so much! i NEED to know what happens next! PLEASE! thanks!
kfjjk chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Hi everybody. The stem cell research involves killing unborn babies vote no.