Reviews for Ashes and Bone
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Loved it
KingHerod chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awwww... This story is simply amazingly well written... And extremely moving.

It had me crying about half-way through, and I really, really would like to read what happened afterwards. ...(well, we sort of KNOW what happened afterwards, but...still.)

And I liked to see Armstrong in this role too... Showing he can be responsible and serious too, and not just take off his jacket and show of his muscles, trying to cheer people up... .

I absolutely love this story.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
agh. sad now. D: this was great.

got-fanfiction :3
ami chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
wow this story is great, beyond normal fanfiction. the part where roy goes to the lavatory and sees himself is so wonderfully descriptive, as well as the rest of it. i've also read the story where hohenheim saves roy, which is additionally good, and i like that you referenced to it.
Fiona chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
*sniff* *sniff*

You always manage to rip my heart out with your stories. Damn you. Damn you.

Valdimarian chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I read your story a little while ago (and I'm quite injoying the third incarnation, I do hope you make a 4th). I hadn't seen the series yet, but I've had spoilers through till the movie so I didn't mind reading them in your story, but I did find one minor issue. When Roy put the gun in his mouth it was at least the next day (after shooting the Rockbells) since there are no body's on the floor. Also if you look closely in the scene you can see that Roy is in the same room as Basque and Dr. Marco when he shot the Rockbells.

Other then that I love your work and I hope you do more. (Maybe for a 4th you could show the series from Roy's perspective. Not too origional, but insightful)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Ok, so this is the missing Ishbal fic I had asked for in my other review. _

Another excellent piece. I forgot that in your story line Roy would have known the Rockbells from the past. Makes it even more severe and painful..

Keep writing and I'll keep reading. :)
Gin-Ryu chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This is very well written story and I msut say, your inspiring. fav I LUV THIS STORY!
silvrethorn chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Bravo! Very heartfelt and emotionally solid, with excellent insight into the character and no sentimental nonsense. It also builds well on the first installment in this challenge series. I look forward to seeing the rest of your "shades of gray."
Susan chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very well written story. I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very touching and I think that you have the feel of that moment down pretty well. I liked the history you put into it. Thanks for sharing.
Larania Drake chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I like this. I've wondered if anyone would write a story like this and I'm happy you did a job worthy of the plot.
IrishVampire13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This is fantastically done. I like this insight into Mustang; he's a sort of enigma to me.