Reviews for It Was Only a Little White Lie
cre8iveovadose chapter 1 . 6/14
This is one of the first fics I ever read way back in 2007 and I still love to come back to it from time to time. It was a wonderful introduction to this world and a lovely encouragement to keep up with my own writing. So thank you :)
Helen chapter 2 . 5/7
Sooo the best archer in middle earth can't see a bear coming, or shoot it?
TheImpalaInGallifrey chapter 1 . 3/11
Great story! The attacker did seem to be a little odd, after Legolas seemed so panicked I almost expected a warg or something. Also, for future reference, Legolas is a Sindarin elf, not Silvan. The elves that Thranduil rules over are Silvan, but he and Legolas are of Sindarin decent. Keep writting! All of your stories are fantastic!
Stormcutter684 chapter 2 . 2/1
Guilt and blame. The worst two things that can eat you up inside and hurt you emotionally and physically.
Poor Elrohir.
But yay, Legolas wasn't killed !
A good story. Is there a sequel? I hope/wish there is. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I love Legolas. I just- I absolutely love him :D
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I hope Elrohir doesn't stop playing pranks...its what he and his twin do! LOL I can't think of a fic with these four where the twins haven't had something up their sleeves. Poor guy though, I think if I were in his place I'd feel guilty too, but at least Legolas doesn't blame him and he knows that Elrohir didn't mean any harm, that's what friends are for, right? For just knowing...;) Lucky for Elrohir to have such awesome friends and family members who understand!
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Is it really a spider?
ForeverRainingFire chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Joban chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I'm so glad Legolas was ok! Good short story, very sweet :)
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
It was entertaining

Interesting to read a fic about Elrohir! I don't pay much attention to him... but that doesn't mean he should be ignored! I feel like it's a little hard to buy Legolas being that badly hurt over just a bear, but the emotions of the story were written well.
Chewiecotton chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
love this story
ConfuzzledAtLife chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Poor Elrohir! I can't even begin to imagine what he must be feeling... Thank God nothing like that has ever happened to me! I'm not imaginative enough to pull pranks like that, and I'm certainly not motivated enough.

I like the idea of writing a story of E & E's pranks. They're so cool, shame they weren't in the movie. They're better than Arwen... I find her so annoying. I wish she would be more like Eowyn and do something herself for a change. She's all like "Oh, Aragorn, save me! Whine, whine, whine..." Probably shouldn't be ranting my hatred for one of the main characters to an obvious LOTR lover, but she pisses me off so much. Rant over.

Now you're probably going to send your plot bunny after me. Oh, dear god. I'd better get my first aid kit out. Lol!

I was so happy when Legolas forgave Elrohir, as I said before, he would have felt horrible. I hope they don't stop pulling pranks! I love them! I am in a very strange mood today... hey, that's drama student for you.

Thanks heaps for writing another awesome story! Love them so much! I'm running late for a birthday party so I'd probably better stop writing... I am in a VERY weird mood! Can't wait to continue R&Ring!
ShaolinQueen chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
You've got such an imagination... Poor Elrohir, he felt so bad... Great interaction between all chacarcter, as always!
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
I really enjoyed this.. but the bear being the attacker seemed far fetched. Why did Legolas need to warn them that MUCH for a bear? Plus you'd think his reactions would be better than that. He fights Oraci which are as big as a bear much stronger and much faster. Bears are also not silent in their approch as thus even Aragorn would have heard it comeing from quite a distance away speacailly if it was hurt. It would not have been able to sneak up on them. Don't get me wrong though I loved this story! My only critism is that the bear as the attaker doesn't seem to fit the bill. But very well done. Out of 10 i'd give you an 8
LovewithWars chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
good story.

its funny' how its only Legolas gets hurt. I mean some times every Aragon or the twins get hurt but never as bad.

I've always wondered why that is...

Good job though.