Reviews for Vicissitudes
Franny Mika chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
I love your writing - thanks for sharing these mini stories! Keep it up! :D
kitty materia princess chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
Aww~! GAWD. I love your fic. Pure Yuffentine~ Though this seems like a compilation of your one-shots since there is really no ongoing plot. I love it~~! It inspired me soooo much~~

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up :3
Gabzilla Prime chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Hey, the same thing happened to me. . . you know, with the piano competition? I totally bombed my recital and my grandpa got all steamed up about it and bitched up a storm about it. I was really embarrassed and guilty. But anyways. ..

cute story. I'm totally hooked on Yuffentine atm.

~Laur3
Jean V chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
Aww man, that was just cute! I really loved this chapter - Vincent playing the piano and Yuffie just leaning on his arm... that was so sweet ) Please write more! Please please pretty please!
Bahamut.girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I love everything about these fics! Well written, full of emotion, detail. Beautiful! I loved reading them! I wish you would write more though. Ive never found a series of oneshots that, if were seperate stories, would have ALL been favorited by me. Seriously, your consistancy is awesome! Please write more!
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Beutifull, if I spelled that right. It was truly magnificent. Your writing is so good, I can just see it in my head.

Now I regret never learning to play an instrument, even if I could BARELY do it I'd at least...I dunno. Don't mind me, just the slightly deranged girl talking in the corner! Pay no mind!

Anywho, it really was good! I await with bated breath and my hear in my throat for the next chapter is there is to be one!
VulcanElf chapter 16 . 1/22/2008
I'm really hoping you are still alive and can be convinced to write more of these...
sulie chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
i have much love for you :D
godzilla dreams chapter 16 . 6/6/2007
...Did you know that Vicissitudes is now one of my favorite ficlet collections, now? It's so cute, and you are so good at making each character convey emotions that make them leap off the computer screen (but not in my face, oh my Gawd... I'd have Cloud's hair three inches into my eye-sockets...)

You're now one of the people that have officially sucked me into Yuffentine. Yuffie is just so... well, just plain awesome Yuffie and Vincent is the slightly embarrassed would-be lover if he weren't so damn frigid.

The chapter in which Vincent and Yuffie go shopping with each other made me squeal so high-pitched my dogs looked at me funny x3
everwhite chapter 14 . 12/15/2006
whe! Gackt's measurements! lol, anyway, hiliarious read! Loved how they just knew these little details about each other and how cloud and tifa were just somehow drawn into the mix ignorantly. Great job in that last little conversation.
everwhite chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
*sniff* this is so sweet yet sad. *sniff* yet it makes me happy.

G chapter 16 . 12/10/2006
Update soon! I love it!
everwhite chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
You are a master at conveying mood. The first few were laugh out loud funny and this one was dramatic and super angsty! Loved this one as much as I did the others.

aw, Im sorry about that piano competition... but I understand the pain. I recently lost a piano competition and it was really bad cuz halfway through the song my mind blanked out and my fingers were poised midair and I stopped.
everwhite chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Hilarious, cute and non-cliched. Nicely done! (best wishes in your piano competition! don't get stage fright!)
everwhite chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
I had to stuff my fist into my mouth to keep from laughing out loud in my dead silent workplace.