Reviews for True Love
Anoni chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Very well written and just beautiful! Loved each and every chapter :D read it all in one go! Ahah, I give you an applause for this awesome story! Thank you for writing this! TwT
thisishowyouaxol chapter 12 . 12/8/2014

Omg I love corpse bride and victor/ emily love, and you did it so well. I'm trying to write a sequel but it's so hard!
Catsarelife chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Even though it's been 8 years since you've finished this... I don't care. After the years of not seeing this movie in forever this Halloween it was on and it came to myself that by almost one look at Emily I found myself to have a crush xD. And as many others would say along with me they hated the ending. And so I have no idea how many times I've cried at that part and I'm so glad that you've wrote this and here's me wishing this was the actual ending. My biggest OTP (you know however you would mash their names together.)
Selacha chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
That was a very sweet and wonderful story. I loved the movie, but hated the ending. This story took the best bits of the movie and added the ending I wanted, so thank you.
pixelfaeriee chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
I loved your rewritten story of the Corpse Bride, I wish the movie ended this way.

Amazing story!
CorpseBride916 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
I love this story that you wrote and the piano seen is also one of my favorite songs. :) i have the cd that has the duet on it :D and i think Victor should have married Emily but no i guess that just didnt happen. . . . VictorxEmily
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
you know how long iv been looking for a fanfic were victor goes with emily? LIKE A YEAR!love this story! better then the movie!i was thinking of writing the movie were victor goes with emily and then right 3 other books but its gonna be totally diffrent from this so i hope you read it i loved your story :D read it all at once :D
EnglishSupergirl chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
This was amazing! I was always a little disapointed with the end of the film. I thought Victor and Victoria were a bad couple personally.

Also,Victor and Victoria are like the SAME name for different sexes, which always annoyed me.
Invader Nav chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I love the movie, but this should have been how it ended. A delightfully lovely story, which I feel honored to have found. I adored it and couldn't stop reading. I give you my respects, for you have unimaginable potential. *bows*
Were-Weasel chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
A chord is a combonation of two or more notes played at the same time to create a harmony. I think the word you were looking for was mesure. A number of beats played in succession to make up a tune. Usually containing 2-6 beats. I sould know. I play the French horn, the piano, and the fife. I also compose music. ( dreamy sigh) tis a beautiful thing music, some thing I long for whith all my doomed heart. I could live off it's tender melodys feeding my soul.

Beautiful music,

may it fill thy soul till death,

and then somemore please.

Do you like my hiku? I agree it should be at least twenty seconds longer. I'm thinking about writing it a bit longer for my own amusement. ( as I do not own the rights to the song)
Were-Weasel chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
"disrespectively" Is not a word. But disrespectfully is. I think that's the word you were looking for.
Calm-Waters chapter 12 . 12/25/2009
OMG!

This is how the movie SHOULD have been!
Calm-Waters chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
OMG!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
COOL!

~!~
PrivateConsultingDetective chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
This fanfic was great! This is how the movie should have ended.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »