Reviews for The Adventure
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2018
Please update this story. It’s too good to stop there
unknown stranger chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
god dammit that was getting interesting.
theban5h3e chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Gah you can't end on a cliffhanger like this! I need more Jonny Quest, hardly anyone does it anymore and it makes me a sad panda!
Jules chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Pleasee, please, pleasee... Keep writing this story! Man, I swear I was hooked by the end of the first lines. I just love everything about it, from the witty lines by our quest boys and girls to the thrilling action scenes... Pleasee give us more chapters! I never ever write any comments, but I justs had to since I spent every free hour I had in the past days marvelling about your story! You trully are a storyteller, and lemme tell ya, a very, very talented one. Keep it up! :)
erinsgirl chapter 17 . 9/24/2011
Oooh. The suspense is interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kelley chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
OMG! At work and think to myself..."Self go checkout the and see who has updated" (Yes I should have been working) I ALMOST PEED MYSELF I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU UPDATED! Pleae update soon, what a cliffhanger :} AS ALWAYS WONDERFUL STORY!
GothicAngel09 chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
Hurray,you're back!I am loving this story so job with this last chapter...looks like the action's picking up again!Actually when has it stopped?...Please forgive my ramblings...I understand busy-ness so just know that however long it takes I will be here eagerly ready to read the next chapter!
MadaMag chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Yay! The story come up from death!
Goddess Evie chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
*throws a huge celebration in honor of your posting a new chapter*

And it was a fantastic chapter! You write humor so well! I loved the scene with Jessie and Jonny and Race and the flowers. It was cracking me up! Also, Jade is so devious and I'm loving her! the great thing about Jade is that who she is in the cartoons is so vague that you can really believable use her in any way in a story (like) yours. And you are using her SO WELL!

Thanks so much for updating! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Squeakin chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
So glad to see this update! I hope to see more of this soon, keep up the good work. :)
Squeakin chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
I hope to see an update to this someday, but I understand your post about life being busy.

Anyway, nice writing, I enjoyed it. :)
NKSCF chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
Well done, Jonny. Looks like he's been thinking things through a little more clearly now. Hadji's problems are more valid than any spat he's having with Jessie right now, so they need to at least combine their efforts to help him out. The movie is a clever idea, but of course Samantha tries to ruin it. However, Jessie shows me why she's my favorite female character in the show by one-upping her with the gum.

Jessie caring for Samantha's safety is a nice touch. There really is no way in hell that she can defend herself from Jade. It's about time you threw Samantha into a situation Jessie's in every other day, because now she's realized the futility of being with someone like Jonny.

The hospital scene was amazing. Samantha's confession moved her out of the Scrappy heap for me. She's showing some much-needed maturity.

No problems this time around that I noticed. Great development here with Jade and how Jonny and Samantha broke up. The fight scene was stunning and now I have to deal with yet another effective cliffhanger.
NKSCF chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Well, it looks like Jessie's finally found the stone. Took her long enough, lol.

Gah, everyone seems to have just everything going wrong for them at the same time. Hadji with Anaya, Jessie and Jonny with one another, Race with Jade and Estella, and Benton with Grace. It's a testament to your writing that you can keep track of all these underlining subplots, so congrats to that.

I love Race's reaction to Jessie's intact virginity. "It proves she's still...whole." lol.

Hadji is really starting to annoy me and I'll explain why. He's been friends with Jessie and Jonny for years, and he's given them plenty of time to figure their problems out on their own. However, it has been way too long. I know Hadji would have done something more than what he's done to help them out by now. It just bugs me.

Well, I never liked Samantha as a character, and she's certainly not helping her position any with her using Jonny as a means to crush Jessie's heart. There's a word I'd like to use to describe her, but I'll shy away from it this time around.

I think this succinctly describes the teenage experience: "damn hormones." Well, that and the fact teenager's brains aren't fully developed yet and we're inclined to stupidity.

I really feel for Jessie here when she's looking at herself in the mirror. Life certainly never was going to be easy, but it'd be nice if it were sometimes. It's both of their faults, but one of them at least needs to step forward and at least attempt an apology. Her realization of feelings for Jonny is well-written and believable.

Jonny's reasons are valid, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. It'd be better to attempt a relationship, rather than doing nothing at all about it. His feelings on Grace and Benton's breakup that he caused isn't exactly what he needs either to help things end up the way they should be.

Still a tremendous story you offer here, storytellergirl. I'm glad I had nothing to do today and stumbled upon this story. I can't wait for each chapter to come by.

Minor problems: Typically when the word "blonde" is used instead of "blond", it refers to a woman, or a man with feminine features. Jonny is neither, so Hadji's POV here with: "Hadji watched his blonde friend" isn't the right way to right it. However, it's not like the biggest problem and the world and some editors could care less, so it's up to you to change it if you want.

The word "but" should be added in-between "help" and "be" here. "He couldn’t help be worried about her".
NKSCF chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Well, Dr. Zin she is taking the initiative here with his errant daughter, as well as roping Rage into staying in the alliance. I liked his worry over Zin possibly killing his daughter. Rage has always been one of those interesting characters, and to see his POV is quite the great surprise.

Jonny gets some much-needed spotlight to take down the people trying to get rid of him and take Jessie, which could be the other way round. Years of constantly being the target of attacks and kidnappings has made him sharp, and it definitely shows here. Great job.

It was inevitable that the villains would start betraying one another. It always happens, no matter how strong their hatred for their foes. Several mismatched people in a room don't work great with one another.

Anaya's appearance at the end creates another effective cliffhanger. Anaya seems to have no other place to go but the Quests, so this should be a great addition to the cast.

Once again you've done a stellar job. Keep it up.

Minor problems: Accidental comma at the very end here: "that his dad and Grace were out on a date,."

"—what need to I have to be immortal?" should have the first "to" be changed into "do".
NKSCF chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
Nice interaction between Hadji and Grace. Hadji's voice throughout this fic has been spectacular to say the least. You really get him.

lol, Samantha better wise up and know who she's threatening here, because Jessie isn't going to take her down kindly.

Ouch, not a fan of the fight, but it's perfectly in-character, so nothing to worry about there. I especially hate the way they finished it up. It's obvious they're lying when they say they hate one another, but it still isn't exactly something you say to someone you deeply care about. The fight certainly didn't help things either. This whole thing is frustrating to say the least.

Minor problems: I believe you meant missile here: "I would have a nice little missal on its way to Jade right now.”

"her text book off the table and picked her back pack " needs to have "text book" and "back pack" become one word, as it is the true way they're written.