Reviews for Playing Matchmaker
MLN chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
I miss this story. i hope you continue this story. i would love to see what happens next.
colourmehappy chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Just happened to stummble on you fic,

and it is fabulous :)

And I hope you havent abandond it,

'cause i so wanna know how its gonna turn out.

But I realise life does get in the way of writing x
tjl chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
I know it has been a really long time since you've updated this, but I've just started reading House fanfic (House/Cameron fanfic in particular) and I really liked this and I hope you continue it.
supersaiyanx chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
I love this story

What a great chapter

Hope you update soon

Naia chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
This is such a cute, funny story. Please come out with another chapter soon!
MissLizzymizzy chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Update! I love your story
BookwormKiwi chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
I still can't get over how you've made this kinda cliche plot into something really good. Have I ever mentioned how un-Mary-Sue Pippa is? Well, she is. Nice job.

Love the chapter. What's going to happen next? Personally, if I were House, I'd just pretend to hate Cameron, and have her do the same. But, y'know, that probably wouldn't get the best effect.

anthonydinozzo chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
Is there going to be more? I really hope so :)
bohemian-like-you chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
I quite like this story.. I also love it because of the House & Cameron esence! XD

And its awsome to see more people on board with the whole 'House & Cameron' thing!

Hope to see more updates soon!

Marcus Reloaded chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
How can I put it... this story blows.

Pippa Sue is annoying, bossy, rude, sadistic and a bad mother (glad to see she has more interest in putting House and Cameron together - whether they want it or not - more than her Baby Mary Sue wellbeing); your storyline is clichè, House is not a childish jerk as you have depicted him, has clearly stated he does NOT love Cameron and does not have any brothers, cut the 'bad dad, slimy ex-boyfriend' crap NOW, and lastly, HOW OLD IS PIPPA SUE?

Because your writing gives the impression she is nine (bodily - mentally I'd say she's 2), and having her having had a kid is creepy.

Please, take down this fic.

It can't be saved.
theshowpopper chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
ah! love it!

Can't wait for more
P3zsmaP0c0k chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
I've just found your story, and I must admit, I'm loving it! It's absolutely awesome, really funny and it's really amusing to see how House realises that he is going down :) I'm looking forward to the next chapters, so please update soon! Pretty, pretty please... *wink-wink*
Skye115 chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
I loved this story. i cant wai write more
delen2000 chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
love the story, more chappies please! Only one thing though, what the heck does 'grizzly' mean in reference to a baby?
anon chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
oh i'm so glad you are updating again! it's starting to get really exciting, i love how they are going to get revenge (and presumably end up convincing themselves along with everyone else) more please? :)