Reviews for Dear Hiiragizawa
LUVERIOL chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was AWESOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE! Please write another one !
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Screaming girls as a weapon, love it!
Carrottuce chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
"screaming girls in my family can do wonders as a form of weapon"

oh god! i've got a big laughter of it..!

hahahaha! xD

it's good!
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Well! Have you ever considered a career in the occupation of a comedian? You have my gratitude for making me laugh. The letter was really funny.

Thank you.
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow. That was intense.

Your grammar and punctuation wavered a bit. At times it was good, and at times it wasn't. I wasn't sure what age group they were in and if you were just trying to write it how Syaoran would, but there were some just silly mistakes.

Either way it was good. Weird wording a lot of the time, but understandable for the most part. Except this phrase "and you are still a half-16 year old kid," does that mean he's 8 years old? Hahah.

Nice job. Good luck to Eriol. :)

-Dana.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
lol this was funny and cute!

Syaoran sounded a bit protective of his friends . cute!
Hifromshreya chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Terribly cute! loved it! Thanks!
Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
just 1 word...

SUGOI!
cheng chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
ahahahahaa
Yume Dust chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This is so funny please continue I beg you or I will cry or chop your hands off and put them like pastas...

JK! (o)

L.M.
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
that was interesting
sakatrina90 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
My your story's very unique and differnt from others i might say! Please do continue this story! its good! And very interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks!
RockStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Yo dude, that was cool. I must say that your fic was most awfully funny! I hope you write more stuff that is as good.

As for Syaoran being slightly out of character (that's what OOC means, right?) just chuck it. I feel that it can be considered a different side of his character.

Keep up the good work. Hope you write Eriol's reply to it. That would be nice.

C Ya!
Jay chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
heh! that was really cool!
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 2/9/2006