Reviews for Jammed
alexis chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
mm, good! very good! :!
AnimeLady04 chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
Good story but it made Sessh seem kind of mushy when he's not.

But I liked it.
Ember-Angel chapter 9 . 9/17/2007

I was reading your Author Bio and saw that you have read the Twilight series. I must admit that I am a hard core fan of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. They are my ultimate favorite series and I can't wait till the next book comes out. Or when the companion to Twilight comes out.

Well, I love your story! I'm glad that you are a Seshomaru/Kagome author. Sesshomaru is so funny in this last chapter. Well...good writing to you!

(P.S.- If you email me at all, don't email to forest_angel0 but to
Vamprisslizy chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
Mrs. Sesshomaru chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
that was such a cute story! will there be a sequel? pretty please with a cherry(or strawberry) on top :)
serenity chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
i loved the chapter honoured guest , in jammed .amazing , i hope u do more work like this in the near future .
vampiricfaerie chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
i really like your story and the ending was good. you should think about a sequel,but its fine without one.
loverofInuKagome chapter 9 . 7/5/2006
this story was interesting but the ending was very bad. not in a sense that the story was bad but that it is an incomplete story. horribly incomplete. you stopped in the middle of kagome's labor and left many details unexplained. This can not be considered an epologue or an ending to your story. you should finish it with another chapter and tie up all loose ends. this is not ment as a flame but more as a constructive criticism.
Sesshomaru'smate01 chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
it wasn't that bad
Evil RULZ chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
i liked the story but it had a really bad ending
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
I think you made the ending incomplete. You didn't really explain much, you only wrote in Sesshomaru's words. Plus, you didn't make Sesshy like himself. No offence, or cruel words to you, only ways I thought you may want to know for next time. Oh, and do forgive my tardiness, school is tiering this year, so I am barely able to respond to updates like I did before. Anyhow, please do mark yourself active! (Write the sequel or another story, update on any... whatever. It's the same to me, just as long as you write them. )
sesshomaru's queen chapter 9 . 3/26/2006
it is very very good but you make it sound like she is gunna die or somthin.
sheenachi chapter 9 . 3/24/2006
I feel pretty oh soo pretty! Lol i love it please write more I alwayz love your stories! Sappy wappy is what I need! I am going through a really girly stage and its freaky!
sheenachi chapter 8 . 3/24/2006
Ah love its a great thing to have! I wish you luck! Get married have children be happy! I still love your fics!
Sugar911 chapter 9 . 3/23/2006