Reviews for Out for Dinner
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This was entirely wonderful! Just the right amount of cute

And there was a bunch of times that I had to stifle a giggle!
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Kaiba and Joey stayed up playing Final Fantasy 57? unless LVII means something else that is alot
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Another great fic. It was funny that Kaiba called Joey, dear. And Mokuba's idea of shooting peas was funny.
Tragic Priestess chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I really do enjoy reading your fics and this one is no up the good work Misura.
Alessandra Lee chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Final Fantasy until two am... sure... that's what they were doing.
witheringtoviolet chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
AHAHAH THIS WAS SO CUTE! i was just going to ask you, "What were they doing?" poor Mokuba! awesome fics, and i love your writing! ;)
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
omg! Okay, reviewing what is freshest in my mind: your author's note was so funny, it's incredibly amusing that what they did in the living room was not only non-sexual, it would REALLY get Kaiba in trouble with Mokuba, and it's hilarious that they both lied to him. Also I like your summary - "Mokuba shines by his absence." It was very true. :)

Kaiba and Joey were really really cute in here. I loved picturing Kaiba calling Joey 'dear', and how Joey would have choked if he'd been eating. Equally awesome was Joey retaliating with 'snookums'! And Kaiba twitching, ah, priceless. This was an awesome fic!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
this was GREAT! i now remember why i love your writing! this was so funny and just died! i was laughing, but trying to sing this song, it didn't work out very well... yeah... oh well. i really like the ending alot. please write more on review you later_
HikariRiku To lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
lol Major coolness. I love that especially that Kaiba and Joey lied to poor poor Mokie about the Final Fantasy Game lol that's hilarious.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Final Fantasy, right... *snickers*

I always love your little one shots; you have a rather unique writing style that really appeals to me. Keep up the good work, Misura!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Alana: XD aw cute!

Evo: in a wired way I guss it is...
Kioee chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I really do love your writing. This has to be the best I've read so far. It was cute and funny. It's always good to have a little manipulation.
FireWielder chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Cute, I like it! I especially liked Joey and Seto staying up till two playing Final Fantasy. It's a oneshot I supose - shame, I really like the writing style (goes off to read more stuff by you)
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
*squees* Your fics make me very, very happy.

Oh, and since my favorites list is full, I'm going to add this to my Story Alert list for easy access. .
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 2/9/2006