Reviews for Lose Yourself
Bibliogirl chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
I love your little conversations with Sam and Dean at the end of each chapter. And your ideas are awesome, you are now like one of my favorite authors, which means you get added to my favorite author list, which is really a rare occurrence. I love you!( And Sam and Dean)
Jessie chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I luv your story so far! Pluse the little conversatioon with the brothers their so funny.
Desertfyre chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
Great story! I'm so happy Sam got it in the end! I love these kinds of SPN stories. Keep up the good work!
Winchester-Directioner chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
christo is the latin word for god. if it's said around a posessed person their eyes will turn black and you'll know they're a demon. great story btw. luv the conversations at the end. and dean is the hottest ever!
exitlight chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
I think this story is amazing. Keep up the good work!
Dementedjen chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
Just to let you know. Author's Notes like this (as a chapter) are strictly against the rules and reportable.
jessiepotter11390 chapter 13 . 3/24/2007
This is really good! I like the Sam and Dean at the beginning and end of the chaps, they're funny!LOL! Keep writing!
Poaetpainter chapter 13 . 3/24/2007
aww I wanted Sam to kill himself...

LOL
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 3/23/2007
Hey, it was great. Good-luck with your classes. Sam, nice to see you again. Dean, uh...I'm goin' with the golden rule this time. Bye. Catch ya on the flip side.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 13 . 3/23/2007
I loved this. I was like on withdrawal. I am so happy you finished it, I love all your stories & I hope you keep on writing the other ones!
friendly chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
I really do hope you get a chance to finish your stories. I love this one...
bri1216 chapter 11 . 5/1/2006
hey i've been reading this from the beginning but just made an account. i love it, keep up the good work.
mysterychic chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
me again! 2nd reveiw for you, go me...and you, as well. Anyway, ovioding my crazyness...great chapter! please please please please write more soon!

Tell sam every girl who i know who watches the show [and me] thinks he's super hot [well, except one of my friends and my mother, they like dean. Sorry dean].
pmsdevil01 chapter 11 . 4/14/2006
i absoultly loved something wicked dean was great. hope you update soon.
JJ Phoenix chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
"You okay, little brother?" *Melts* What a warm, fuzzy episode! I'm a hardcore Dean fangirl, so the angst combined with the overprotectiveness nearly killed me. I swear, if they don't hug by the end of the season, I'm - I'm - writing a fic where that's all they do. Yep.

As for the story, I'm still loving it! I was cracking up at the demon living in the 'burbs...Dean's inner thoughts amuse me. :D