Reviews for Winter Release
jazmin chapter 1 . 6/4
Do you ever plan to finish this Story? ) I'm still a faithful fan!
burntblood.1982 chapter 25 . 4/10
Please update
burntblood.1982 chapter 12 . 4/9
Please update
bloodedlife94 chapter 25 . 1/19
Oh my!
I really hope that naruto won't try to convince himself of the fact that itachi means nothing to him and then try to be with a woman!
Shadowed Voices chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Shika and Neji wasn't really something I've contemplated before but yeeessssssss
Reader2977 chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
This is such a great story! Will you ever update again?
sakurahan chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
Wow this fanfic so awesome xD I really love how naru and Itach try to understand how the other works I REALLY hope Itachi doesn't die I'll be sad if he dose. What if naruto could get pregnant bbecause of the Kuubi xD please consider continue this fanfiction it would be awesome if you can. :D thanks :D
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
update soon..
kamui5 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Reading more and more, makes me wonder if Itachi will go back to konoha and be nature's protector.
kamui5 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Wonder what will Tobi's role be in it, and i hope that gaara and naruto will have each other's back, what will Itachi do to protect naruto and the village, can't wait for the next update :)
kamui5 chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
I hope you will update this story as well.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2014
please finish this
Guest chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
finish this:-)
Chris chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
StarsofYaoi-

It seems as though you may have abandoned this story since a new chapter has not been posted for so long. I'm not complaining. I get it. Life happens. I just wanted to let you know that the chapters you've written thus far have been gripping, insightful and just wonderful. You have an incredible skill with language, a really sharp insight into the characters and a grasp of the human condition that I don't often find in fan fiction. You are extremely talented and while I would truly love to read more, I want to thank you for sharing your talent with us readers for 25 chapters. Even if the story stops here, I hope that you continue to write other things as I would hate to see a talent like yours go to waste. Take care.
Morgana777 chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
Good story :) Even though we know Itachi's personality is different now, this portrayal of him is still really well done. It's plausible, and I really like how you did this cold, nearly empty version of him. Hope you continue the story some day!
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »