Reviews for Winter Release
Wfest chapter 13 . 12/25/2017
Great story, very well written! I love your characters and the insights you provide. The suspense you have put up has me chewing my fingernails. And everything you put poor Naruto-kun through! And the starting scene in this chapter (don't want to put up spoilers)... nearly crying.
I just hope you will one day continue this amazing story regardless of how it differs from canon (as you mentioned in your bio).
NorCal.NEH chapter 25 . 7/28/2017
You should have naruto use the toads to contact Ero-Senin. I love your story and i cant wait until your next update.
Pat123 chapter 25 . 6/14/2017
Please please please please update I'm going crazy trying to find out what happened
Anki chapter 23 . 6/13/2017
This was amazing. I loved the story and all the characters and I was literally so frustrated when I was down to last two chapters. Although I didn't like them much, it's like all that growing up Naruto did was a bit receded. I kept hoping more of Itachi's thoughts, anything really but after getting out I didn't see Itachi much which frustrating and kept building up the suspense of if Itachi has feelings towards Naruto. I would really like to know. I would really like for this to be completed. I know canon maybe killing this as I have read but please don't give up! I loved this, it was one of the best itanaru there is. I loved the complexity of their relationship. Please write more of this, I may not find any more of duch brilliant work. I hope u get ur inspiration back.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Um... the lemon in this chapter ruined the whole story. I mean ok, Itachi was 'claiming' Naruto but the fact that Naruto just went along with it is very VERY strange. After all the shit he's gone through BECAUSE of Itachi you'd think he would be very against what just happened. I'm not saying I'd rather Naruto be raped but it would've been a lot more believable than this.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
I have to keep checking to make sure this is a ItaNaru fic. I like that you made everyone pretty much in character (as much as you could for when this was written) I just don't understand why they thought Naruto would've been safer with Jiraiya.
jazmin chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Do you ever plan to finish this Story? ) I'm still a faithful fan!
burntblood.1982 chapter 25 . 4/10/2016
Please update
burntblood.1982 chapter 12 . 4/9/2016
Please update
bloodedlife94 chapter 25 . 1/19/2016
Oh my!
I really hope that naruto won't try to convince himself of the fact that itachi means nothing to him and then try to be with a woman!
Shadowed Voices chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Shika and Neji wasn't really something I've contemplated before but yeeessssssss
Reader2977 chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
This is such a great story! Will you ever update again?
sakurahan chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
Wow this fanfic so awesome xD I really love how naru and Itach try to understand how the other works I REALLY hope Itachi doesn't die I'll be sad if he dose. What if naruto could get pregnant bbecause of the Kuubi xD please consider continue this fanfiction it would be awesome if you can. :D thanks :D
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
update soon..
kamui5 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Reading more and more, makes me wonder if Itachi will go back to konoha and be nature's protector.
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »