Reviews for Winter Release
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
Um... the lemon in this chapter ruined the whole story. I mean ok, Itachi was 'claiming' Naruto but the fact that Naruto just went along with it is very VERY strange. After all the shit he's gone through BECAUSE of Itachi you'd think he would be very against what just happened. I'm not saying I'd rather Naruto be raped but it would've been a lot more believable than this.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
I have to keep checking to make sure this is a ItaNaru fic. I like that you made everyone pretty much in character (as much as you could for when this was written) I just don't understand why they thought Naruto would've been safer with Jiraiya.
jazmin chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Do you ever plan to finish this Story? ) I'm still a faithful fan!
burntblood.1982 chapter 25 . 4/10/2016
Please update
burntblood.1982 chapter 12 . 4/9/2016
Please update
bloodedlife94 chapter 25 . 1/19/2016
Oh my!
I really hope that naruto won't try to convince himself of the fact that itachi means nothing to him and then try to be with a woman!
Shadowed Voices chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Shika and Neji wasn't really something I've contemplated before but yeeessssssss
Reader2977 chapter 25 . 12/4/2015
This is such a great story! Will you ever update again?
sakurahan chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
Wow this fanfic so awesome xD I really love how naru and Itach try to understand how the other works I REALLY hope Itachi doesn't die I'll be sad if he dose. What if naruto could get pregnant bbecause of the Kuubi xD please consider continue this fanfiction it would be awesome if you can. :D thanks :D
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
update soon..
kamui5 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Reading more and more, makes me wonder if Itachi will go back to konoha and be nature's protector.
kamui5 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Wonder what will Tobi's role be in it, and i hope that gaara and naruto will have each other's back, what will Itachi do to protect naruto and the village, can't wait for the next update :)
kamui5 chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
I hope you will update this story as well.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2014