Reviews for Winter Release
inked-writer chapter 25 . 3/24
What happened to the quotations? Like, they had periods in them before, and now... ?
myheartisopen62 chapter 25 . 3/20
I love this story so much. More chapters please!
myheartisopen62 chapter 7 . 3/1
The part that says 3 are in their hands 2 have been murdered 2 on the run & 4 left alive makes 11 & theirs 9 biju
Bianca chapter 25 . 2/25
My god! I love it! Please more!
kagome higurashi chapter 25 . 1/4
please write some more. what happens next. will naruto be with itachi.
Nat-chan-sama chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
I just love this _
roseyoung27 chapter 25 . 8/27/2013
I really like this story. To bad it hasn't been updated in the last three years. I would love to see what happens next.
redfoxgirl chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
This is really good!
duchessme chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
where's the romance?im not expecting they fall n luv there should be naruto always regret what happened,he'll never luv itachi's fixation wont sprout luv without still i luv this though im still waiting 4 the romance
Mirage chapter 25 . 5/7/2013
I have to say it again... youre really mean...stopping on such a point, my i want to know where this goes, i hope that they can change sai and really kick danzos ass -very hard-or feed him to orochimaru.
And some time with Ita naru where nice too-but here im really not sure that he can start becoming good, maybe neureal, i think nobody that has such a childhood shoud not deserve a second chance, he deserves it-and i have my problems mit Sasu but when he get his head washed and a good kick to his stupid ass he maybe learns to be a bether comerad like sakura!?

I really do hope that you will sometime soon write lots of more chapters and one day in the near future also an end to this storry!
I really like her
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
cant wait for your next chapter :3
Stately Demented chapter 25 . 4/2/2013
It's been three years since you updated. Are you going to finish it or is it a waste of time to put it on alert? Anyways, I really like this story. Would be a shame if it was abandoned.
Yulisa chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
Is this going to be updated?
Tristan85 chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
Your Itachi is the best. He and Naruto complement each other. Your writing style shows tatent and is unique. The story line just keeps getting better.
This is wonderful and i want more. Where is my continuation? I'm looking forward to more.
Eclipse89 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh god, you achieved something. I'm not even Naruto fan, but I've read all, that was to read. And it got me sucked in. Thumbs up!

Check out: