Reviews for Family Ties
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
Please update soon.
LD4ever chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
great story! cant wait for the next chapter!
NatalieWinchester95 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this story is amazing, cant wait to see what happens next! :D finiiiiishhh 333
kixtoby chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
great story! I hope you update it soon, please!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
I like the idea of this, and you can't help but feel sorry for Theo and Molly, just trying to grieve for their daughter, and save their grandchildren from following in teh same crazy path as John.

Hee, loved Sam pretending to be Dean's lover to scare of the girl and annoy Dean :) And loved Sam's deception about the grandparents house - “One room each, laundry service, all the hot water you can stand and home cooked food?”

'Nothing like getting felt up by an unseen, possibly homicidal spirit to dampen the mood.' - heh.

Oh, so Dr. Vaughn killed his daughter, because he 'loved' her. That's messed up!

Woo, Sam to the rescue!
Helen Racine chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
What? It can't just end there!
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
:O :O :O :O this is brilliant! i know you haven't updated in about three years but but but please do! this story is amazing and unique and... and... please continue! *gets out the puppy dog eyes that rival sam's* :P PLEASE! :) xx
spinningroundandround chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
Shit! Your leaving me on a cliffhanger!

UPDATE!

-Kath
terrilynn62 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
OMG! You MUST post more chapters of this story. I love the whole plot (evil grandparents and all) and the writing is very compeling. Please tell me you are going to come back and add more to this story! I am anxiously waiting.
anjali23sk chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
heyyyy...ths is a grt story..i was wondering if u were gonna ever finish ths fic?
lynn chapter 9 . 3/28/2010

how dare he! how dare he even lay a hand on dean!

you have to update.
Kaze chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Well that was one of the best fics i have ever read... TOO BAD IT'S NOT FINISHED! makes me sad ;-(
anjali23sk chapter 9 . 9/16/2009
HEY! I love ths fic! r u going to finish it? update it soon? please update!
Death-Muncher chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
This is a very well written story. Very suspenseful. :D Im excited for the next chapter. :)
Z chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
aw, no... don't end it just like that! We wanna see an ending!

Your writing is good.

I love the way you capture the Dean/Sammy/John family, the ties and feelings that binfd them together. it's good.