Reviews for You Belong To Me
TheManWithAKeyboard chapter 50 . 2/15
Dear Bebopsamurai,

I found out about this fanfic through a post of yours I saw on tumblr, and I have to say I sorely wish I had been into Evangelion during the time this was being updated because it is easily the best Evangelion fanwork I've ever encountered.

Seriously, you somehow managed to perfectly capture not just the characters of Eva, but the world, atmosphere, and plotting of it as well which is damn impressive. I never thought I'd encounter anything that I enjoyed more than the manga's conclusion, but after reading this fic over three days I think that its ending has been usurped in its position as my favorite ending for Evangelion.

You wrote Shinji well without making him out of character by being too confident or making him too passive. I felt like he was really human, and it really reminded me why he's one of my favorite anime leads. You also captured Rei perfectly, which is really hard to do, and I was very grateful as she's easily my favorite female lead in Evangelion. You also managed to avoid ignoring Asuka or making her just a two-dimensional bitch which I love because Asuka is a really great character who too often is shafted in Rei and Shinji fics. You also have caused me to ship Asuka and Kaworu.

Oh, and chapter 38 broke me. Seriously, that was one of the most beautiful Evangelion things I've ever read. I don't think I've gotten that emotional since the end of 2.22.

Thank you for writing this, and, on the off chance you ever find enough interest to do so, I would love to see more of the new A/U created at the end here.

You're faithful reader,
Lee Alan
CFG chapter 50 . 10/4/2013
Speechless...
Runyon chapter 50 . 3/16/2013
This was really good. Great work.
Runyon chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This is a very good chapter.
Hoofman Jones chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
I love the fact that you used the names of certain chapters of the Bible. It's nice to know that there's another Eva-loving Christian in the world. The story is also nice.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 50 . 6/26/2011
Great final chapter, though I would've liked it to be far longer than average (and although it's implied) show Misato, Maya, Shigeru, Makoto, Touji, Kaji, and everybody all alive and well.

In the words of the end of the series.

Congratulations!
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 38 . 6/26/2011
I believe my feelings are best summed up with an emoticon:

:C
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 34 . 6/26/2011
Welp, Kaworu's a bit of a dick.

I still hope everything will work out for all of them.
Pilot Ikari-kun chapter 50 . 12/26/2010
Well, I read all 50 in one sitting, and after reading all of it, I felt I owed you a review. Quite honestly, I liked the flip-flop of things, and it all worked quite well. There were some slight issues, I think, with how things were relating to one another, but in the end they all worked out.

Strangely, after reading this, I can see Asuka/Kaworu as a viable pairing in a strange sort of way, based on what I know of both their personalities.

Regardless, I found this fic to be interesting, even if the chapters were so short it seemed almost jarring at first. I'm used to writing nearly 10,000 words a chapter, so it was a significant change for me to read this.

Anyway, nothing but good things come to mind after reading this, so thanks for a pleasant evening and a good story.

- Pilot Ikari-kun
Guest chapter 50 . 11/2/2010
i will accept this as the TRUE last 4 episodes to neon genisis evangelion
Guest chapter 30 . 11/1/2010
why do you have the chapter names of the apostles/deciples of jesus and the people who wrote the bible? im cristian so im not offended, but why?
Crymany chapter 50 . 8/28/2010
!...Oh god da whole nerv invasion thing iz such a drag, readng it jst putz bagz unda ma eyes ,it ws n intrsting fic up until d invasion 4rm ther on i ddnt cre bt evan stil i gv u 1thumb up
Geez chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Tawk abt rolling ma eyez throughout ths chpter ,bt still twaz A-ok
Arukoir chapter 50 . 6/5/2010
This story was deep and captured the psychological aspects of EoE without the craziness. It was completely beautiful in portrayal of characters and emotional depth. Possibly the best online work that I've read.
The Qing chapter 1 . 5/11/2010