Reviews for Skulblaka Yawë
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
aw how cute! lol
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
sigh i got 2 next chap 2 find out who is parents were and there wasnt any '( anyways MY guess is that his parents are faolin (sp?) and arya...AM I RITE AM I RITE AM I RITE? well luved it anyways
Hocapontas chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Send them where you suggested: to the mountains beyond the elven forest. Have them run into Urgals or something but I would like some kind of battle scene. And absolutly NO character death. As to your last question, I think it should be both. They find what they were looking for, the wild Dragons, and something the weren't. Whatever you decide please hurry and update. This story is great.

Another thing, When I saw the sequel I was expecting it to pick up where the last one left off. You know with them going back to Surda for the elves help with Saphira's pregnancy. I wanted to know what happened next. So i was a little disappointed that it wasn't what I thought. But this story is still good. You could have made to be like the third part of a trilogy. Anyway that's my opinion. Good luck with your story writing.
arias asriel chapter 6 . 3/4/2007
i like you story and its predecessor what i think you should do is have them go to the places of the wild dragons mentioned in the books
Given-Inside chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
With Galbatorix out of the way, it's kind of hard to think of bad things...except one little idea came to me! Remember Eragon's issues with the slavers in the books? What if you add them? Eh worth a shot right?
Given-Inside chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Another good story. I like it.
maddy midnight chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
are you ever going to update. if you are please do so soon
oromis chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I loved the story but i found like a million (1,0,0)

SP errors.
Lily Shay chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
okay all better...glad that you cleared that one up! keep up the good work and update soon!
Lily Shay chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
um im confused...emiri is eragon's daughter correct? and enishi is murtagh's son right? which makes them cousins right? so then why are they boyfriend/girlfriend?
Coron chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
This is great so far! When is chapter 6 up! I can hardley wait. Enishi doesn't have any blood relation to Murtagh or Naursurda? Is he adopted? Oh write faster.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
GREAT!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
GREAT STORY! i luv faith:hope in something you can't see, too. oh, and is eragon goig to be on this trip to the wild dragons? sorry, i just really like eragon...so...ya...hey! not in that way! -
sock098 chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
I'm surprised that no one besides me noticed that...good thing I have a good memory for useless info and details. XD

Ok, so let me get this straight:

Emiri is the daughter of Eragon and Elvina

Emiri's dragon is the offspring of Saphira and Roslarb

Enishi is Emiri's (ack, too many E's -.-;) fiance and totally unrelated to Nasuada and Murtagh

Enishi's dragon is the offspring of Thorn and Nasuada's dragon

Correct me if I'm wrong, please. I don't want to confuse you, other readers, or myself. :)
R. M. Avalon chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Yew like 'E' names, don't yew? lol