Reviews for I Can't Get You Out of My Mind
Vadercat chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I think a bite was fair, after all they don't get chocolate often...Rodney is so greedy sometimes. Good story.
kirroth chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Lol, cute story, that last line really had me chuckling out loud. I can just hear Sheppard trying to weasel his back into getting his dessert.
Potterworm chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Great story.
donttouch chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
haha, thank God he's alrght, I was beginning to fear he'd die this time :/
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
oh noez! Poor poor Sheppy!
MochaCocaFan chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
amazing...i am speechless
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I think the Queen had stopped controling him when Ford killed her as she was about to have a snack when he shot her with Ronon's Gun.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Love the ending! Great story!
ManicTater chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
I like how John just had to see the lab where he received the treatment, and that it made him uneasy. And of course, I loved the McKay/Sheppard banter that you do so well.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I'm enjoying the fic. I loved the line: "I drool and you faint. We make quite the threatening team." I look forward to the next chapter.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Awesome Fic! And a great ending!
maria100 chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Yay I loved this story! Nothing like a bit of Sheppard whump! Another great story.
sgatlantisfan chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
As with all of your stories that I have read

FANTASTIC!

: ) You are THE BEST! : )
Emrys1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Hi!

Somehow I missed this posting and didn't see it until tonight when I was desperately looking for some Shep-whumping to read!

Well, I know you already know what I think about this story, but I figured I should leave my official opinion...it's only fair after all, right?

So, official opinion is: LOVED IT!

This really is a great story. I'm trying to think of more to say, but really...What more can I say?

Write more soon, (Okay I guess I found something more to say) because I'm really missing my daily dosage of Titan5 fic!

Em
Chasing Liquor chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I like this story a great deal. The McKay/Sheppard friendship was very well depicted here and there was a very nice pacing to the story, the tension escalating as John's condition worsened. Very nice job.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »