Reviews for Right By Your Side
dearizkyp chapter 11 . 4/10
pleass next chapter
dearizkyp chapter 3 . 4/10
its good story that i ever seen before
HeetherandtheBabes chapter 11 . 1/24
I really enjoyed this fanfiction, and I hope you will continue it. A suggestion for Susan's daughter's name would be Sage.
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
I know you daid you were gonna rewrite that story but it has been years. I hope you will soon. Not good to leave readers on a cliffhanger like that!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
No edmund should be awake small periods of time
a-thousand-sparkles chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
ohmygod your last update was 7 years ago please please please continue you cannot leave this at A LITERAL CLIFFHANGER YOU ACTUALLY THREW HIM OFF A CLIFF AND YOU ARENT GONNA TELL US WHAT'S HAPPENING NEXT

ps are you alive
Brdese chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
Samantha :)
Brdese chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
"I would rather face Adolf Hitler and his Nazis than go back to the bullies (A/N Hitlwer shall forever burn in the fiery pits of Hell yay).
OML ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHING AT THAT PART X'D
MissSarcastix chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Hello, me again! Can I just point out that this update was not 1 week or 1 year ago but SIX YEARS AGO! And if my math is right (and it should be :P) that would about 6 summers AFTER the summer you said you'd update *cue raised eyebrow*. I'd just like to point this out... no biggie... Rest In Peace you complete stranger...

- Miss_Sarcastix (cos' I'm still to awesome to login :P)
MissSarcastix chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
I actually think Edmund died, not you! You literally left us at a cliff hanger! Seeing as you all but threw Edmund off the BLOODY CLIFF! HOW COULD YOU?! AFTER ALL THE PAIN HE'S BEEN THROUGH! YOU TOSSED HIM OFF A BLOODY CLIFF! WITH THE WHITE WITCH! THE BANE OF HIS EXISTENCE! Now that that's out of the way, don't feel bad, I ranted just as much when Edmund got stabbed in the movie, I'm fairly certain that my brother and cousins confirmed their theory of my insanity *cue sheepish look*. Please do update, I'm now fairly certain that you're dead... R.I.P Alabaster Ink... May your soul forever rest in peace in Aslan's Country...

- Miss_Sarcastix (cos I'm too lazy to login xD)
emeraldz23 chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
OK OMG HOW COULD U LEAVE SUCH A HUGEEEEEEEEEE CLIFFHANGER (no pun intended) WITH EDYY AND STUPID WHITE WITCH FALLING OFF THE CLIFF?

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOOONNNNNNN
DaughterofDante chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Please update? Please?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
What about the name Serena for Susan's daughter
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
It's been 6 years! Please update! It is a FANTASTIC story! Please don't end it on a cliffhanger like that!
kirsten chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. You are such a good writer! That's amazing! I love how you did Edmunds thoughts. They were so good. It's so addictive! I love it! Great idea by the way. :)