Reviews for Right By Your Side
Brdese chapter 11 . 7/13
Samantha :)
Brdese chapter 1 . 7/13
"I would rather face Adolf Hitler and his Nazis than go back to the bullies (A/N Hitlwer shall forever burn in the fiery pits of Hell yay).
OML ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHING AT THAT PART X'D
MissSarcastix chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Hello, me again! Can I just point out that this update was not 1 week or 1 year ago but SIX YEARS AGO! And if my math is right (and it should be :P) that would about 6 summers AFTER the summer you said you'd update *cue raised eyebrow*. I'd just like to point this out... no biggie... Rest In Peace you complete stranger...

- Miss_Sarcastix (cos' I'm still to awesome to login :P)
MissSarcastix chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
I actually think Edmund died, not you! You literally left us at a cliff hanger! Seeing as you all but threw Edmund off the BLOODY CLIFF! HOW COULD YOU?! AFTER ALL THE PAIN HE'S BEEN THROUGH! YOU TOSSED HIM OFF A BLOODY CLIFF! WITH THE WHITE WITCH! THE BANE OF HIS EXISTENCE! Now that that's out of the way, don't feel bad, I ranted just as much when Edmund got stabbed in the movie, I'm fairly certain that my brother and cousins confirmed their theory of my insanity *cue sheepish look*. Please do update, I'm now fairly certain that you're dead... R.I.P Alabaster Ink... May your soul forever rest in peace in Aslan's Country...

- Miss_Sarcastix (cos I'm too lazy to login xD)
emeraldz23 chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
OK OMG HOW COULD U LEAVE SUCH A HUGEEEEEEEEEE CLIFFHANGER (no pun intended) WITH EDYY AND STUPID WHITE WITCH FALLING OFF THE CLIFF?

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOOONNNNNNN
DaughterofDante chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Please update? Please?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
What about the name Serena for Susan's daughter
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
It's been 6 years! Please update! It is a FANTASTIC story! Please don't end it on a cliffhanger like that!
kirsten chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. You are such a good writer! That's amazing! I love how you did Edmunds thoughts. They were so good. It's so addictive! I love it! Great idea by the way. :)
Chise Sakamoto chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Cool!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
It's been 5 years why did you stop?
nerdie chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
So i really liked this story. It had amazing detail (no matter how doleful), passion and emotion, and pure heart. I usually hate reading long fics that I have to catch up on (meaning that if I hadn't been following it from the start, i would not be able to read it. {idea I'm like ADHA}) but I thoroughly enjoyed this...REALLY enjoyed this meaning...I read the whole entire thing (which is rare for me) and then I was like "Yeah! I really like this! It's beautiful!" and then I got here...so let's just say, I understand that you were busy and such but i rEALLY WANT TO FINISH READING THIS FIC COS IT'S A FRIKKIN PIECE OF ART. ( outburst woah sorry :3) but yeah. Wonderful, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous fic. Hopefully you haven't given up on it for good four years later...sorry. rANT OVER. :)

But i really did love the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Oh feather-sticks and rot! You just HAD to stop when we're getting to the good part. lol XD

I loved the sword that Edmund received. Almost what I had in mind of the kind of sword that I wanted him to have. And I love how you changed the parts of the part to keep the story believable and unique. But what happened to Edmund? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
julie603 chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Please update the next bit. thanks.
OJSZ chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Sylvania, Sewenna, Splendora, Syrena, Saeble, Sapphire, Sebille, Shaylee, Shelby, Sigourney, Sinnie, Siusan, Suzanne, Susanna, Star, Storm, Suzette, Sandra, Sophie, Shanzanta, Sarah, Syrette, Selphine, Samaree, Simelynn, Sharen, Suraiya, Soreine, Shalaya