Reviews for Right By Your Side
What about the name Serena for Susan's daughter
It's been 6 years! Please update! It is a FANTASTIC story! Please don't end it on a cliffhanger like that!
kirsten chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. You are such a good writer! That's amazing! I love how you did Edmunds thoughts. They were so good. It's so addictive! I love it! Great idea by the way. :)
Chise Sakamoto chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Cool!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
It's been 5 years why did you stop?
nerdie chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
So i really liked this story. It had amazing detail (no matter how doleful), passion and emotion, and pure heart. I usually hate reading long fics that I have to catch up on (meaning that if I hadn't been following it from the start, i would not be able to read it. {idea I'm like ADHA}) but I thoroughly enjoyed this...REALLY enjoyed this meaning...I read the whole entire thing (which is rare for me) and then I was like "Yeah! I really like this! It's beautiful!" and then I got here...so let's just say, I understand that you were busy and such but i rEALLY WANT TO FINISH READING THIS FIC COS IT'S A FRIKKIN PIECE OF ART. ( outburst woah sorry :3) but yeah. Wonderful, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous fic. Hopefully you haven't given up on it for good four years later...sorry. rANT OVER. :)

But i really did love the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Oh feather-sticks and rot! You just HAD to stop when we're getting to the good part. lol XD

I loved the sword that Edmund received. Almost what I had in mind of the kind of sword that I wanted him to have. And I love how you changed the parts of the part to keep the story believable and unique. But what happened to Edmund? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
julie603 chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Please update the next bit. thanks.
OJSZ chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Sylvania, Sewenna, Splendora, Syrena, Saeble, Sapphire, Sebille, Shaylee, Shelby, Sigourney, Sinnie, Siusan, Suzanne, Susanna, Star, Storm, Suzette, Sandra, Sophie, Shanzanta, Sarah, Syrette, Selphine, Samaree, Simelynn, Sharen, Suraiya, Soreine, Shalaya
VickyP chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
I know that it's been a few years BUT IM STILL LOYAL AND WAITING! This story is too good to let pass
Allie Danger chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Damn!
The story was amazing but there is no other chapter!
U.u
USMA2020 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I just want to know what is going to happen next! Please update soon. I am having trouble logging in, but my username is USMA2020. I love this story. Please update soon. I read it about a year ago and now am re-reading it. I love it.

Ashleigh
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Very heart wrenching story. Please put in the next chapter. I am really anxious to see what happens to Edmund!
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I love this story one of the best Narnia AU sort of stories I've ever read. I really, really hope you update soon because it's been over two years now since you've last updated and I'm wondering if you've abandoned this story which would be a shame if you have but please update I want to read the rest and the sequel. I would like to see how Edmund is like back in England and how everyone treats him. Also I want to ask you a question about his injuries will his cheek be completely healed or will there be some permemant damage there and what of his other more serious wounds like the x? anyway please update as soon as you can the supense is killing me XD
Lexi0Black chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
this story is great I love your writing style also you should right that sunlight story you have in your A/N
Lexi