Reviews for LOKRE2
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
Brilliant story! _

Can't wait to read more!
Icura chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
This is a brilliant fic, superbly written. Inticing and engrossing, it succeeds in being a fic that requires little to no knowledge of Legacy of Kain series (though I have played them).

Only complaint I have is the formating spacing. You have large blocks of text that make it hard to read as readers have to strain their eyes to keep along one line of text in a 6-8 line of text block which really does get annoying. But fortunately, it does not interfer with the flow of your story, it is formatted in a way that it keeps the story moving along, even if it hurts my eyes.

Also, you might want to change your summary. It says "so that you need to prior knowlege" which is missing the "that you DON'T need prior knowledge". Maybe that is why not as many people read and review this fic like it deserves.

I am happy to have read this fic, I read it from start to finish, savoring the last drop. Great job.
X Piastol X chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
Sorry to say this, but I didn't read the story... But you know what, I give you 2 thumbs up for the effort. That's a hell of a lot of typing you did!
DarkAngelus1 chapter 14 . 5/13/2006
I loved it! You did an excellent job. I loved the part with Raziel throwing the rocket launcher instead of Ada. Classic. I hope you do a sequel. I'll definitely read it!
DarkAngelus1 chapter 13 . 4/10/2006
RE2 is my favorite RE game, and I've loved Kain since the first Blood Omen. Great story. I really hope you manage to cure Kain. LOK destiny aside, he's never been one to truly be defeated or controlled (that ruthless personality of his, I guess). I liked the bit with the dead Umbrella workers and the spectral realm tease. I can't wait for the next chapter. I Veronica's my second favorite RE. I enjoyed the files you added in there.
Majin83 chapter 13 . 3/21/2006

Ok, all i can say right now is:

Oh my God!

I am virtually speachless. I have not read a Resident Evil Crossover this detailed and entertaining as this one.

This last chapter...poor Sherry. She is changing, aware of it, but not entirely sure she likes where it is going. It is interesting how you have Kain being the main person affecting her, rather than Claire...

Please continue this, i am anxious to see how you end this.