Reviews for Amelioration
ilikescreamobutimnotemo chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
haha that's awesome but I wanna know what's next! please update soon
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I don't normally read any HG/SS but I really liked this opening chapter with McGonagall and Pomfrey taking care of their colleague and friend. Thank you for that. (-:
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN SO FAR! IF THIS HAPPENED IN THE SEVENTH BOOK, I WOULD'VE BEEN SO HAPPY! Somehow the pair of Ronald Weasly and Hermione Granger just doesn't make any sense to me!

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ;)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh he is a stuborn man! But I am glad McGonagall is taking care of him here.
Skydancinghobbit chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
An excellent start to a fanfic! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next _
amsev chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
OH, please update this lovely story. I very much enjoy your take on Hermione (and appreciate MATURE Hermione!) Poor Sev!
villafoo chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Ah I'm so happy you picked up Onus!
The Fluffy Ball chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Are you going to complete this story? It has been a few months, and I am wondering what happened to Severus.

I started reading this on Ashwinder. Your writing style did change slightly with it being unbeta'd, but not dramatically by any means.
tambrathegreat chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
Oh please tell me you are going to finish it. I love this story. Update as soon as possible, please.
tambrathegreat chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
Okay, I really loved Ron in this chapter. Please tell me he's not trying to be a Slytherin though. I hope Harry comes around.
villafoo chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
chapter! The ending was great! Please update asap, I'm so addicted to this fic .
villafoo chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
heya. I'm really enjoying the fic. Very interesting so far. Okay, I'm off to read the 3rd chapter D
CataKRR chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
Please, Give me a new Chapter!

Prety please? By tha way I love tha way that you have portraited the characters
Nirtak.Enaile chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
hi! i love this story! i cant wait till the next chapter! PLS UPDATE SOON! THANX! ;o)
Lunacy Glow chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
Hey there,

I've just read most of your fanfictions (except the drabbles) and I am going to write a review for a few of them...

Of all your works, this is the one I like best. One thing I like less about the stories is how fast they realise they are attracted to each other. It's almost... too easy. Considering Severus' personality...

Another thing which disturbed me was the ending of certains fictions (22 October for example). It sounded more like a summary of sort, with the final conclusion that "they lived happily ever after".

But that's not the case here. It may be a little bit rushed after Ron's little plan to tell about Hermione's feelings. I found it awkward that the newt thing Severus did was to talk about courting her without being trapped in a typical Snape-dilemma beforehand. But well,...

As for the ending, I can't say much, as we've not reached it yet.

How long do you plan this fiction to be ? How many chapters ? I hope you will update soon, as I'm really looking forward to reading more of it.