Reviews for Daughter Of The Don
Update! :D

-Ralyssa :)
JRC99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
'Tis been 4 years,you should update this! It's one of the best GTA fics EVER

Claude: funny,his thoughts are hilarious
Tommy:you captured his imagination PERFECTLY!
Moda: Great OC... ONE suggestion,I think she should try to make Tommy ease up on Claude
Please update!
MarkHoffman chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
okay, first oh all, wow, i can't believe i actually read this all, and liked it! you just capture tommy's personality! I also love your OC, and claude especially claude, he was soo funny! and i couldn't help but notice..um..the second part ISN'T COMPLETE! come on dude, you can't start something this fun and not finish! "sigh" anyways great story, and update soon! _
Mme. Regina chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I love this story. I think it's cute to see a 'fatherly' side of Tommy. It's also nice to be able to see inside of Claude's head. I desperately hope that you update the story soon. It was getting pretty juicy! I'm pleading here! Update as soon as you can!
Midnight Snacks chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
Not really, cliffhangers stink. Good job on both your stories. Sorry for not reviewing every chapter, but I'm too lazy. I'm just gonna cram everything into this review.

I love your plot idea about Moda being adopted by Tommy. I have a story kinda similar to this, but I'm not copying I swear.

Mercedes in this story makes for a very intersting plot twist. I'm dying to know what she's gonna do, maybe she's behind the whole "get Moda to become a prostitute."

Update soon and keep up the good work.
TheNextTitan chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
No, don't do it Moda! Please update!
straightevil89 chapter 13 . 4/3/2007
I'm mad that Andy is so grimey. That was raw.
Gadget52 chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
Short but you gave it a really great cliffhanger it's got me feeling really tense, seems like one of those movie moments where they use that cliche dun-dun-dun music.
straightevil89 chapter 11 . 1/19/2007
Thank you for coming back. Way to hit me with the cliffhanger.
3Alexandra3 chapter 11 . 1/10/2007
Awesome chapter and great to see an update it's been ages.

O my god she ran him over! good cliffhanger, cant wait to see what happens next.
Gadget52 chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
I was hoping for an update soon. Glad to see you're keeping it going.
lucifersvampyr chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
Yay, update! Oh my gosh, what a cliffhanger! Keep up the good work.

Bekki
Sycra chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
lovin this sequel...please update soon!
3Alexandra3 chapter 10 . 6/12/2006
hey its me (nouneed2no)i finally changed my pin name,

Awesome chapter, the story lines getting really exiting,

will be looking out for next chapter.
straightevil89 chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
Great chapter. LMAO Clause planning on putting Bengay in Moda's underwear drawer