Reviews for Family
ananova chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I liked this story, it was a good family fic. I loved the flashback to Sesshomaru getting Shippou to confess how he gets Inuyasha sat all the time. I hate that rosary. I mean, it makes a good comedic device if the story is short but in a long story, especially a serious one, it is better to get rid of it. Kagome is one of my favorite characters and I don't read anything but Inu/Kag (unless I really like the author in which case I'll give a try) but her constant abuse of the rosary gets on my nerves.

Sorry about going off on a tangent there. But anyway, great job on getting rid of the rosary and making Kagome see what she had been doing.

I think your characters were a bit out of character, especially Sesshomaru, but as this is supposed to be after they are a few years older and married with children that can be mostly explained as them growing up.

So to complete the review I really enjoyed this and am off to see what other stories you have written.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I liked this story a lot, you should make a sequel or something
Sesshrin devoter chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hi myLink's lady,

this is really a good story, by spirit and ending. I think Sessh and Inu look a bit OOC, but I do believe that they are good and kind people by nature and this could possibly happen should Takahasi write an epiloge for Inuyasha herself! The best possible wrap up.

It takes many steps for Sessh, Rin, Inu and Kag to know themselves and to mature. Something that everyone need to go through but in reality not everyone can come to this good destiny. It requires unconditional love and acceptance (for Sessh and Rin to work out, which I think this pair have highest chance among all characters because the love bond is so strong between them. They fell in love with each at first sight!). It also needs patience, endurance and courage (for Inu and Kag to team up well and accomplished their mission adventure to defeat the evil). But the part that touches me most about your story, is the humility, forgiveness, grace and the willingness to make good the wrong past (for Sessh and Inu's reconciliation.) They both have good wives who disolve all the grudges, bitterness, resentments, hatredness and distrust in their hearts. The Inu puppies are very beautiful, strong and kind creatures. Their difficult lives turn their hearts cold. I think many readers want to see Sessh and Inu have happy endings.
ummbo chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was so wonderful and sweet. Not overdone and mushy and not lacking in anyway.
AdidasRed chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wow! That's a really great and wonderful story! Thnx for writing and keep up ur really good job yea! p
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
marvelous. your profile is a veritable treasure trove. loved it _
toastxkun chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
KAWAII i love it ... it was very king though... but LOVE it!
Illaeshin chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
The imagery is splendid. I love the character development that you've written for Sessho and Inu. Very well done.
clemar chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This story is truly so beautiful that words cannot describe what I feel. The emotions you create with the words in your story touches my heart. Every story I have read of yours is fantastic.
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
great story
midnightsweet chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
that was realy a great story. one of the best i have read in a long time. i enjoyed it. just great.
BlackParade chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Wow, that was really good! I liked hearing how brothers who hated each other can finally come to terms. Keep on writing!
SisterCat144 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
that was one of the best stories i ever read!
Sesshy's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
AW! I LOVED IT! That was such a touching story...;wipes tear; KAWAI! ;Huggles resisting older brother;

"I love you Aniki-san!"