Reviews for My Fair Lady
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 12 . 4/13
No matter how many times I read this it is still one of my very favorites!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 12 . 10/11/2013
This is a really really good story. A bit rushed at times but I really liked how you had all of their relationships pan out.
alix33 chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
"I hope you're plastic is sturdy," - "your plastic is sturdy".
alix33 chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
"Stephanie opened her door and peaked around the wall into the kitchen." - "peeked around the wall".
alix33 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
"Then I turned on my heal" - "turned on my heel".
Yay! for skilled and obviously very sneaky Stephanie.
alix33 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I hated that phone call to Stephanie's mother, probably because I loathe (and all other synonyms of "hate") Stephanie's mother with every fibre of my being.
alix33 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Yay! for how Stephanie handled Morelli.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I hated that Tank initially thought Stephanie would never amount to anything as a bounty hunter.
VVine chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Terrific job! I don't want this story to end. Loved it :)
MIBbabe chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Fantastic story!
Mac128 chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Still love it even after the third time, but I think that the ending of the two of them "making up" was rushed. I'd be pissed if my man did something like that, and vice versa, so for them to be like "sorry, me too" the end, it a bit too ooc. But I love the piece for what its entirety 3
Maybe think of doing a sequal of her actually working at RM and geting a partner and Ranger and Steph having to work through more things and business. Just a thought :)
Mac*
jkgk chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I just read all your stories today. I like your strong, competent Steph in all of them although I didnt always like your Ranger. I hope you are still writing and maybe even getting paid
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
I just read all of your stories and enjoyed every single one. Please come back and submit additional work. You are so very talented!
SarcasmIsABeautifulThing chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
I just loved reading that. Really Good :D
deviates322 chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Great story! Hope you'll do more in the future :)