Reviews for I promise
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw... Very cute! _
Awesome job!
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Like you, I am a sucker for brotherly and family fluff stuff (and I hate Tracy slash, too). I have written a couple of brotherly stories myself, and I just love it when other fanfictioners author these sort of fics! It was really cute, especially the way that you explored Gordon's personality and really got deep into his character. I loved every minute of it! Perhaps you should write another one, but where the roles are reversed and maybe Gordon is the brother who is injured, That way, you could explore Alan's character as he worried about his older sibling. Anyway, just a suggestion! But please post another story like this, I crave family stuff like this! Love ya!
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hehe, cute...I love these little Gordon and Alan brotherly fics that I find here and there, while I admit that I like some of the Scott and Alan brotherly fics too, there's just something about the two youngest that always makes me grin whenever I read a fic centered on the two of them. I like the 'promise' that you have happen between Gordon and Alan...like I said earlier, very, very cute -~v gotta love the brotherly fluff!
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
aw loved it
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
love! way cute!
Boann chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
great fic! I really liked how you combined images from childhood and the present (with IR) to show the bond between Gordon and Alan. Can i expect another fic from you soon?
Sandy at Sea chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
What a great story, showing what brotherly love is all about.

Beautifully written, sentimental without being soppy - just great!
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very nice story. The bond that Gordon and Alan have is beautiful. Wish I had that kind of bond with my little brother. Most of the time, I have to pull a "Scott" on him! ;)

The flashbacks were great, very sweet. They brought a nice symetry to the story. All in all, a nice first story. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
Sam1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
That was such a loving story between Gordon and Alan. I love Gordon as a prankster but to see his serious and caring big brother side is just as refreshing. Great job and I hope to read more from you soon.