Reviews for Seven Up
Judi chapter 7 . 2/11
This is one of the best written suspense stories that I have read about R/S. I am sure it was tough to write & I thank you. I hope all is well with you & that you have continued writing in some way. Thanks again
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I hate reading unfinished work, but I'm glad I read this one. Still wish it were finished though. Would like to see where this was going.
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
i really hope someday you find inspiration to continue this story, i love your oddly friendly drug dealer. i would really like to know what you see happening next :)
jwarden chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Sad this story isn't finished. If still writing please consider finishing it
Kim's Mum chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I loved this story, it has a different feel than most of the plum fanfiction. I wish you had continued the story, it left so many questions in my mind about the job they were going to do and if they would make it.
VVine chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Wish you had been able to finish this one - it had a great start to catch our attention, and then went in to flashback mode. I like how you handled that and would love to see what all will play out.
sbabe chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Been a long time but really wish there was more to this story.
Jade Mahoneysuckle chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what have you done?! you can't just stop here! I need to know what happened!
Ybanormlmom chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Just found your story and loved it. I know it was written years ago but I'm hoping. You'll finish part three, I'd love to see where you go with it. I can't wait to read your other stories, I think you're a very talented writer! Thanks for the adventure!
Laurie
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
hmmmmmm, her weapons here sound suspiciously like anita blake's.
plumlovin chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
This story is so intense and well written. Please come back and finish it soon!
jwarden chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Please finish this story, it's fantastic!
Mouselle chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I've just read this story for the third time in a few months, and it will remain one of my favourites of all I have read here. I do wish you could finish or post more. It would be so appreciated by so many of us.
MonkeyPants13 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
What an amazing tapestry of emotions in this story. It's far too good to leave unfinished. Please come back and give this the completion it deserves.
Chandar chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
You've done such a good job with this story. Please, please finish it.