Reviews for Seven Up
jwarden chapter 7 . 2/2
Sad this story isn't finished. If still writing please consider finishing it
Kim's Mum chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I loved this story, it has a different feel than most of the plum fanfiction. I wish you had continued the story, it left so many questions in my mind about the job they were going to do and if they would make it.
VVine chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Wish you had been able to finish this one - it had a great start to catch our attention, and then went in to flashback mode. I like how you handled that and would love to see what all will play out.
sbabe chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Been a long time but really wish there was more to this story.
Jade Mahoneysuckle chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what have you done?! you can't just stop here! I need to know what happened!
Ybanormlmom chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Just found your story and loved it. I know it was written years ago but I'm hoping. You'll finish part three, I'd love to see where you go with it. I can't wait to read your other stories, I think you're a very talented writer! Thanks for the adventure!
Laurie
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
hmmmmmm, her weapons here sound suspiciously like anita blake's.
plumlovin chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
This story is so intense and well written. Please come back and finish it soon!
jwarden chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Please finish this story, it's fantastic!
Mouselle chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I've just read this story for the third time in a few months, and it will remain one of my favourites of all I have read here. I do wish you could finish or post more. It would be so appreciated by so many of us.
MonkeyPants13 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
What an amazing tapestry of emotions in this story. It's far too good to leave unfinished. Please come back and give this the completion it deserves.
Chandar chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
You've done such a good job with this story. Please, please finish it.
CHS2BU chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
I truly believe that you have written an exceptional piece.

The way you have shown us the change in Steph is awesome and totally believeable. There are so many ways that this story could continue and I would really like to know where you were taking it.

Deanna - AKA - RampsAngl chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
PLEASE finish this! I love it! I really hope you do finish this one.. Love the storyline!
jendel chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Great story- any plans on continuing?