Reviews for The Sharp Edge of Dreams
bowlfullofcherries chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
oh. that's nice. he was pleased with something rather than frustrated.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
nothing's going poor Jareth's way, is it?
bowlfullofcherries chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
all that intrigue. you enjoy writing this? it's very detailed. i thought she'd be wiser than to assume she understood everyone's motives and thoughts. it's dangerous to do that with humans- with the Seelie it's unthinkable. her assumptions are annoying.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
complex already. but i'm deep in it.
Logan chapter 31 . 5/5/2011
Great unique story thanks for writing it!
purrfus chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
You have a wonderful imagination and a gift for expressing it. The imagery is so vivid.
anonomous0angel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Please Ignore the part in the previous review about getting a your own site to put up the more intimate details, I read that on someone elses desplay page and forgot which story i was refering to. You'll have to understand that reading 31 chapters straight leaves one a bit muddled when trying to keep facts straight. Again sorry if the comment confuses you, it's my mistake and again good story.
anonomous0angel chapter 31 . 12/12/2010
This has got to be the most confusing and entertaining story I have ever read. I'm still lost on the whole challange thing, I can't figure out what they were or how she lost/won the lust challenge. I get the basic's of the story, i sort of get whats going on. How Sarah managed to not kill Jareth with so much miss comunication between them I have no idea. The dream thing was interesting and also giving Jareth and the Seelie court a different sort of mentality was interesting to try to undersand. How did you manage to come up with something so complex? I'm a little confused on the warhound/puppy bit, and how her not having one means she failed the challenge but he won and she still won in the end. I really hope you get a site of your own some time in the near future, i'd love to see how you write the more graphic parts of their relationship as it were. Making Sarah a dragon in the end was a really fun twist and the thought of her turning into an osrtage was just to funny. So I guess I'll jsut end out with thankyou for writing a good, if confusing story.
Shenlong Girl chapter 31 . 12/9/2010
I have to say I loved this. Besides the fact that it hit several of my weaknesses - "ordinary" girl in another world, reluctant romance, transformation, badassery - it was just plain different and intriguing. I spent a good deal of time wanting to smack Sarah's and Jareth's heads together, and even more time wracking my brain to piece together this mess. Your style is vague to the point of being almost TOO confusing (the balance has improved as I've gone from your earlier stories to your later ones), but the situations are so genuinely complicated, it works.

Pretty much what I'm saying is that your stories are hard to put down, and when I'm not reading them, they distract my thoughts anyways. :) You chose a good ending point for this one, too. The reader isn't sure HOW everything will work out, but she's pretty sure it will. And you were kind enough to provide an epic sequel if the reader wants to know how.
ThyPenOrThySword chapter 31 . 8/13/2010
Well...

Well.

I have been sitting here for a few moments now with the review window open trying my best to figure out what to say to properly communicate my feelings about this story.

Well.

At the least I can sum up how I feel about the ending. It was the perfect way to end it. The reader in left with dozens of unanswered questions, but she can dismiss them with the knowledge that the characters have just as many questions. To continue this story from here would cheapen it.

Great job. Genuinely lovely story.
J Luc Pitard chapter 31 . 4/5/2010
Wow. A strong, lustful Sarah who is an equal to the Goblin King? Okay, truth be told, I skipped over some of the most exposition-y stuff, but I really liked the concept of the trials and the last chapter where she finally realizes and tests his feelings was wonderful. I know this was written a long time ago, but I wanted you to know I really enjoyed the tale.
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 31 . 3/25/2010
Oh I so absolutely Loved reading this story! ::grins:: Love the thought processes of both of them and how Sarah finally comes 'round... _ Awesome job hun! ::waves:: Much luck in your other writings! Blessed Be!
Deritine chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
"Under ordinary circumstances, his birth was too [what? missing word] for the Goblin Throne, but crippled as he was, no one had questioned his effective exile." I mean, rather obviously you mean 'high' or something.
Deritine chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
"She slid her arms around the mare's neck and she pushed her broad face into Sarah's chest."- pronoun confusion.

PS- this story is perhaps even more awesome reading it the second time. Hehe.
Starshinedown chapter 31 . 12/30/2009
I've really enjoyed this take on the Labyrinth world. Sarah-as-a-dragon tickles me.

Thank you for the lovely adventure! Reading this has been fun.
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »