Reviews for Blackbird
eddy6401 chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
this is great! Dean will be going crazy with Sam going bye bye like he is. well in his head anyway
J-Bird2006 chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
AMAZING! I love it! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
Stephanie chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
one word...chilling. GOOD STORY! lol...nice Smallville reference (Henry Small)...lol. Update VERY soon! This story is amazing!
Just-Human chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
OH wow! this is confusing! but oh so good! hahahaha does that make sense? hahaha well it does to me sorta oh wells soo great update soons got that!
geminigrl11 chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
This is fantastic! You are doing such a great job with the transitions between Sam's realities. It's exciting, and I am eager to see where it goes next.
Kaewi chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
Holy crap.. i'm genuinely curious to find out what the heck is going on here. I honestly have no clue which one is the REAL world, because the very first Sam we saw *and* the "zoning out" Sam are both extremely realistic. You do an amazing job of crossing over the 3 worlds without causing too much confusion, and keeping the details together. I do secretly hope the first one is the real one though ;) Now quick.. update!
tracer2032 chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
this is so good. keep it up!
Adara-chan67 chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
This is so WEIRD! They're all one big happy Stanfordian family one moment and then it's just Sam and a very freaked out Dean the next! It's ODD...I LOVE IT! And I'm glad you updated so fast, too...more more more!
tracer2032 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
i like it-it's different than the usual thing-i'm assuming it's a vision of what life couldve been-wont know until you post more!
Tigerdrake chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
More! More!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Sorry, hon, you have no choice. You absolutely must continue or risk the wrath of countless readers. This is simply too good (and intriguing) of a beginning to not keep going. So, refrain from torturing us, 'k? And get writing! :)
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Keep going! Please! And update soon!
AlenaRivendell chapter 1 . 2/9/2006