Reviews for Blackbird
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Oh man,this chapter had me laughing at some parts lol like,

“How can you tell?” Good God this doctor’s voice was getting to him.

“Because I’m a fucking psychic.”

or the part where Dean started screaming Cristo at .
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow that was a great first chapter.

it certainly got my attention.
M.E. Hooper chapter 17 . 9/1/2006
geeze! some of those chapters were really confusing! they'd switch back and forth back and forth, but i thought it was an amazing story! i love the way you described sam's perfect world. poor sammy, everything happens to him...
pmsdevil01 chapter 17 . 7/11/2006
i just read your story and loved it. it was so awesome. it had everything you could possibly want in a story. you did a fantastic job.
AquarianNightSky chapter 17 . 5/22/2006
That was a good story. *sigh* I think the alternate worlds was a cool idea. Looking forward to more Supernatural stories from you. *smile*
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I just started this story and it's spectactular...I think I know how I'm gonna spend the rest of my day... I adore your style of writing and can't wait to read more.
Nat chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
Wow! A few people suggested this fic to me, and they were totaly right! AWESOME plot, awesome writing, very good story that keeps you wondering! Great job!
merryw chapter 17 . 5/8/2006
Excellent, excellent story! This was my favorite chapter! I love Dean throwing everything to the wind and comforing Sam as he did - great scene!
Kaewi chapter 17 . 5/8/2006
I really really enjoyed this story, from beginning to end. I'm very sad to see that it's finally over. I really hope that you do another one like this soon, because I will definitely read it! The ending was not disappointing in the least, and covered all the loose ends.

Thank you so much for sharing this story!
smilebackwards chapter 17 . 5/4/2006
Great story! Love your protective Dean. I'm sort of glad I only found this when it was finished because I would have been in agony waiting for updates. As it was I read it straight through. Even though I should be studying for finals...Anyway, to sum up: awesome!
EagleGirl6 chapter 17 . 5/3/2006
That was a perfect ending to a great story. It really had all of my favorite elements, a bit of action, some angst, plenty of brotherly love, and you even threw in Dad-to-the-rescue! Thanks for finishing this, and I'm looking forward to your next story...
Kaija West chapter 17 . 5/3/2006
Just wanted to drop you a line that I enjoyed your story!
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 17 . 5/3/2006
*Crying azaleia here* I cant belive its over OMG what am I going to do now without this story. Love The ending love the story and you make me cry. Please write another story soon.
elemental-sparky chapter 17 . 5/3/2006
I got teary...I will stand up here right now and admit that I actually got teary. When Sam had the break down, argh I had to hug my teddy lol. Your story rocks. Write more more more more more supernatural stories. You're so good. Well done. And I liked the ending because it made my happy lol no tears :D excellent job
kokomocalifornia chapter 17 . 5/3/2006
its over. no! going on favourite stories list
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »