Reviews for Blackbird
pizzapixie chapter 17 . 5/2/2006
I love the way you write. Just...angsty and painful, emotional and fearful. All the good adjectives when dealing with Sam and Dean. Please, never stop writing. Become independently wealthy so you can write 24/7. Well, nothing wrong with dreaming, right?
rozzy07 chapter 16 . 4/21/2006
Tardy reviewer returning to pass comment on this brilliant story. My heart has literally been in my mouth at times and this last chapter had me waiting anxiously to see if Sam would survive the delicious gore fest you have put him through. Loved the way Dean waded in big-brother style and saved the day & the ending had me sniffling back the odd tear or two just like Dean. Great emoitonal stuff and I am left really looking forward to the epilogue so please post soon.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
Good chapter! I can't wait for the epilouge!

Flames Out

Kaewi chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
Awesome "ending"! Your descriptions of Sam's mind-world were amazing. This chapter was really a great wrap up to the story.

I can't wait for the drawn out and angsty epilogue ;)
Charli chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
Oh dude. Rock on with your bad self, I LOVED it.

Oh thank god. Poor Sam, Poor Dean, god they've been put through the ringer, especially Sam, bless his heart.

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME job. Loved every min and can't wait for the epilogue.
CurbyQuince'sNephew chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
FANTASTIC! Another unrivaled chapter, an amazing ending! This story beats everything else. I LOVED IT! Write another one, lol.
pizzapixie chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
I think you have a way with words, a way with the brothers, and a way with angst. Can't wait for the epilogue. Make it soon! And long! Thanks.
kokomocalifornia chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
its almost over. sob! at least promise of epilogue keeps me warm at night. :)
lonely as a star chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
carocali chapter 16 . 4/19/2006
Damn! It's been a while since you updated! I've been waiting for this. I'm glad you are doing an epilogue. I certainly want to see where John is/has been since freeing Dean from Meg. Is Meg really dead? How much of what happened with Sam share with Dean. Hm, I can't wait to see how you end this!

Kaewi chapter 15 . 4/10/2006
The fact that you're excited again makes me even more excited! And dragging out good. I am in love with this story.

So my guess is that Sam is trapped in his own thoughts and dreams now, because Meg has lost control of directing the curse. But he's still stuck there because of something Kabala did. Am I close? I usually suck at guessing, haha. Update soon!
EagleGirl6 chapter 15 . 4/9/2006
I'm really enjoying your story, and I think your writing style is really mature and professional... but I was *almost* getting tired of hearing about Sam's dream world. So your timing is just right to have that world start to crumble, in my humble opinion:) Really enjoyed Sam seeing little Dean and then seeing and knowing all about his family, that was really touching. I'm looking forward to seeing what shape Sam is in now - in the real world. So don't worry about the story dragging on, because you're keeping it interesting and creative; you've got a great sense of timing in this thing. I always hate to come to the end of a good story anyway! Thanks for sharing this, and please post again soon! Oh, and more John would be lovely :-)
merryw chapter 15 . 4/9/2006
Agh! What the heck is going on?
Ajali chapter 15 . 4/9/2006
THAT'S where you choose to leave us! Part of me wants to slap you. The other wants to give you a big hug!

Does it make me sad that i actually began to cry a little bit with the whole future with Jessica bit?

I love the fact that you're dragging it out though - it makes me want to not read the update because then i know i have nothing to look forward to for a couple of weeks!

To See a World (by Nightwing) has been dragging out the better part of 3 years and i'm still hooked - took her over 30 chapters for her to finish the build up and get to the action...shows that writers of quality can pull it off!

Thankyou for reviewing my own fic! Greatly appreciated!

So...greatly intrigued as to what Sam saw...was it the doctor?

And by now i know it wont be as simple as go it, get to Sam, smiles and hugs all, what? Does the doctor get away...with Sam as hostage? And do we get a conscious Sam at any point - he's been unconscious since getting shot!

There are only so many twists you can have left, surely?

Keep up the good work - really looking forward to the next update, especially as things are heating up now!

carocali chapter 15 . 4/9/2006
Sorry, I'm away, but I wanted to drop a note. Cool, and so sad! I"m not quite sure where you're going with this...was he harvested for his organs... Hm. Good suspense and sadness.

149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »