Reviews for Blackbird
Roony chapter 14 . 4/8/2006
I love this so much! ah, Dean angst. Nothing like it, right? The whole scene with Sam and altreality Dean was just so cute! Happy that you had Dean yell at John. Kinda sad Meg's gone. gotta heart the hellbitch. can't wait till the next one!
carocali chapter 14 . 4/7/2006
So glad for an update! I have really enjoyed seeing where your head takes us. I can't wait for the next chapter!

:D

Caroline
Ajali chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
I know i havent reviewed before this but i've been following it since like, the fourth chapter!

I'm soo glad you haven't given up on the story. This is, no kidding, one of the best Supernatural stories i've read on here - you have a steady, fluid pacing, believable characterizations, a confusing and properly considered storyline, and just the right amount of juice in each chapter to get me worked up for more! This story actually had physical feelings of frustration and concern triggered, which doesn;t happen too often in fiction these days so...wow! Well done! Every time i think i can predict where this plot is going you throw me for another spin and i love that about this story - you haven't taken any of the well worn, cliched routes and you keep the reader guessing.

Outta curiosity, how many chapters left approxiamtely? Just so i know how slowly i should read, lol - i've found i can't stop reading this but at the same time want to stop so i still have more to read...does that make sense?

You said in your last chapter update that you were losing heart with this fic. I could tell with that chapter but you've seemed to re-capture yourself with this latest one.

I'm going to now shamelessly beg you to not give up on it! This is one of the most enjoyable stories i've read - and i'm a fussy reader! I know how frustrating it can be when you just want to get somewhere witht he plot but have to pay attention to the scenery for the benefit of the reader. But i'm hoping that my reviews and that of others will be enough to convince you that we're worth giving the scenery to!

Just...please, don't lose heart with this. I really want to see how it ends and i look to your next update with great anticipation!

(Shameless begging on another level (i am such an attention whore!) i wrote the first chapter to my first fic the other day and posted it - i would be honoured if you could look it over and tear it apart! much thanx in advance!)

Keep up the good work!

Ajali
Kaewi chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Finally, an explanation! It really explains a lot. I love the angle you've taken on this one, especially how the FBI is involved in helping. Looks like the next chapter will be really action-packed! Great chapter.
Northface chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Well, isn't that an uplifting chapter to read over breakfast. But the black market angle explains a lot, explains why the hospital even exists when it clearly doesn't heal its patients. I'm really enjoying your plotline here, so write the next chapter soon, okay? Or you could just post the ending, and we could interpolate!
Charli chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
GO GET HIM DEAN!

Love it so much.
EagleGirl6 chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
Oh, please don't leave us like this! What a great cliffhanger. Will Dad be coming to help? Great job with the brotherly angst, and the two Deans in the AR are awsome. Having evil Dean pop up was scary - Good Job! Please post again soon :)
kokomocalifornia chapter 14 . 4/5/2006
wow. great. :)
Xeia chapter 14 . 4/4/2006
Hey! Talk about a cliffhanger! Poor Sam, and poor Dean, that Dr Kabala really makes my blood boil going after helpless people who can't defend themselves. pretty please update soon, I have been very patient but i simply CANNOT wait any longer!
EagleGirl6 chapter 13 . 4/1/2006
Wow, I was really hoping that by the time I got to the end of Chapter 13 you'd have finished the story, but I'm out of luck. I love that Dad showed up in the nick of time... but he's left them again. Please post again soon, I can't wait to see what's going to happen:) Thanks for sharing.
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Oh, wow, I love this story, Sam flipping in and out, very exciting. I'm usually a Dean-girl, but I love how you're writing both guys. I hope you update more before I get to the later chapters... please? Thanks for sharing this :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
OK, so I just found this story... but to answer the question you posed at the end of Chapter 1, YES, you should keep going! I'm intrigued :)
shybird chapter 13 . 3/28/2006
I love this story! But I need more Update soon please!
HaraKyri chapter 13 . 3/26/2006
wow, this story is epitomised awesomeness!

Samtorture is the best and I love how you write. When he switches worlds in different chapters and stuff _

I'm looking forward to the next chapter
CurbyQuince'sNephew chapter 13 . 3/24/2006
Darn! It's about time, chum! My face is blue from holding my breath. lol, I understand, though-I've had story troubles before, too.

ANOTHER AWESOME CHAPPIE! I hafta warn you-if you take that long again to update I will die, no if's, and's, or but's. I will die. UPDATE!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »